The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Politics and World Issues
 
Ron Paul Revolution
 

orion
Level 5

Join date: Jun 2005
Posts: 24878

pittbulll wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Here is a list and Reagan's not on it Pit. There are other lists of the 10 worst Presidents and Reagan is not on any of them. Come out of your delusion. So some family and friends got laid off because the steel industry collapsed. That doesn't make Reagan the worst President. It just makes him the worst TO YOU.


http://www.usnews.com/...orst-presidents



Oh so now you believe the liberal media :) They did not even get Nixon right .The worst thing Nixon did was declare the war on drugs . IMO Watergate was a creation of his machine


No, the worst thing he did was closing the gold window.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

orion
Level 5

Join date: Jun 2005
Posts: 24878

pittbulll wrote:
ZEB wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
ZEB wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Here is a list and Reagan's not on it Pit. There are other lists of the 10 worst Presidents and Reagan is not on any of them. Come out of your delusion. So some family and friends got laid off because the steel industry collapsed. That doesn't make Reagan the worst President. It just makes him the worst TO YOU.


http://www.usnews.com/...orst-presidents



Oh so now you believe the liberal media :) They did not even get Nixon right .The worst thing Nixon did was declare the war on drugs . IMO Watergate was a creation of his machine


The point is, I can poduce 10 different "worst President's" lists and Ronald Reagan will not be on any of them.

I'm simply asking you to stake a step back and realize that, while you hate him (and perhaps have reason to hate him), he was NOT even close to the worst President.

Simple.




While i know we have never had this conversation :)




Because some nut on the Internet says otherwise does not mean that this is the case. As I said I've produced lists from high level people regarding the worst Presidents, Reagan's not on any of them. Give up your fantasy.

You only make yourself look bad ever time you make such a foolish and outlandish claim.

I'm done.


Ronald Ragan opened American steel producers up to unfair competition ,no environmental constraints or no workers rights for non American producers. Go to any old steel town witness first hand the devastation Ronald Reagan produced


So, living up to your standards means being "fair" no matter how stupid those standards may be?

No, thank you.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

pittbulll
Level 3

Join date: May 2005
Posts: 11049

ZEB wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
ZEB wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
ZEB wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Here is a list and Reagan's not on it Pit. There are other lists of the 10 worst Presidents and Reagan is not on any of them. Come out of your delusion. So some family and friends got laid off because the steel industry collapsed. That doesn't make Reagan the worst President. It just makes him the worst TO YOU.


http://www.usnews.com/...orst-presidents



Oh so now you believe the liberal media :) They did not even get Nixon right .The worst thing Nixon did was declare the war on drugs . IMO Watergate was a creation of his machine


The point is, I can poduce 10 different "worst President's" lists and Ronald Reagan will not be on any of them.

I'm simply asking you to stake a step back and realize that, while you hate him (and perhaps have reason to hate him), he was NOT even close to the worst President.

Simple.




While i know we have never had this conversation :)




Because some nut on the Internet says otherwise does not mean that this is the case. As I said I've produced lists from high level people regarding the worst Presidents, Reagan's not on any of them. Give up your fantasy.

You only make yourself look bad ever time you make such a foolish and outlandish claim.

I'm done.


Ronald Ragan opened American steel producers up to unfair competition ,no environmental constraints or no workers rights for non American producers. Go to any old steel town witness first hand the devastation Ronald Reagan produced


You've just proven my point -- Thank you!

Finally.



I am sorry you are going to have to explain your point

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

milktruck
Level 4

Join date: Mar 2005
Posts: 774

[quote]ZEB wrote:
[quote]milktruck wrote:
[quote]ZEB wrote:

Yeah, how foolish to think that the Reagan tax breaks that put money into the hands of everyone, including those that start and run businesses could have spurred an economic comeback. We all know that our money is best used when it is given to the government...

(eye roll)[/quote]

I am eye rolling your straw man argument. You are well trained.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

pittbulll
Level 3

Join date: May 2005
Posts: 11049

orion wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
ZEB wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
ZEB wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Here is a list and Reagan's not on it Pit. There are other lists of the 10 worst Presidents and Reagan is not on any of them. Come out of your delusion. So some family and friends got laid off because the steel industry collapsed. That doesn't make Reagan the worst President. It just makes him the worst TO YOU.


http://www.usnews.com/...orst-presidents



Oh so now you believe the liberal media :) They did not even get Nixon right .The worst thing Nixon did was declare the war on drugs . IMO Watergate was a creation of his machine


The point is, I can poduce 10 different "worst President's" lists and Ronald Reagan will not be on any of them.

I'm simply asking you to stake a step back and realize that, while you hate him (and perhaps have reason to hate him), he was NOT even close to the worst President.

Simple.




While i know we have never had this conversation :)




Because some nut on the Internet says otherwise does not mean that this is the case. As I said I've produced lists from high level people regarding the worst Presidents, Reagan's not on any of them. Give up your fantasy.

You only make yourself look bad ever time you make such a foolish and outlandish claim.

I'm done.


Ronald Ragan opened American steel producers up to unfair competition ,no environmental constraints or no workers rights for non American producers. Go to any old steel town witness first hand the devastation Ronald Reagan produced


So, living up to your standards means being "fair" no matter how stupid those standards may be?

No, thank you.



The answer is yes , I personally do not think environmental regulations are all bad. To make American companies comply with American law and not make some one that has no standard is unfair to American companies. If some one does not comply with an American standard on environmental issues then when their product hits the American market , it should be taxed so there is a level playing field

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

orion
Level 5

Join date: Jun 2005
Posts: 24878

pittbulll wrote:
orion wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
ZEB wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
ZEB wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Here is a list and Reagan's not on it Pit. There are other lists of the 10 worst Presidents and Reagan is not on any of them. Come out of your delusion. So some family and friends got laid off because the steel industry collapsed. That doesn't make Reagan the worst President. It just makes him the worst TO YOU.


http://www.usnews.com/...orst-presidents



Oh so now you believe the liberal media :) They did not even get Nixon right .The worst thing Nixon did was declare the war on drugs . IMO Watergate was a creation of his machine


The point is, I can poduce 10 different "worst President's" lists and Ronald Reagan will not be on any of them.

I'm simply asking you to stake a step back and realize that, while you hate him (and perhaps have reason to hate him), he was NOT even close to the worst President.

Simple.




While i know we have never had this conversation :)




Because some nut on the Internet says otherwise does not mean that this is the case. As I said I've produced lists from high level people regarding the worst Presidents, Reagan's not on any of them. Give up your fantasy.

You only make yourself look bad ever time you make such a foolish and outlandish claim.

I'm done.


Ronald Ragan opened American steel producers up to unfair competition ,no environmental constraints or no workers rights for non American producers. Go to any old steel town witness first hand the devastation Ronald Reagan produced


So, living up to your standards means being "fair" no matter how stupid those standards may be?

No, thank you.



The answer is yes , I personally do not think environmental regulations are all bad. To make American companies comply with American law and not make some one that has no standard is unfair to American companies. If some one does not comply with an American standard on environmental issues then when their product hits the American market , it should be taxed so there is a level playing field


Sweet.

And what would hinder us or the Chinese to make up equally arbitrary standards your products have to meet before they can be sold at our markets?

After all, we are not the Middle East, we hardly have to put up with your bullshit.

Oh yes, please, start a trade war, you industrial juggernaut....

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

SexMachine
Level

Join date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7596

Aakash Dalal, synagogue bomber pleads not guilty - claims he was campaigning for Ron Paul at the time:

http://www.wpix.com/...0,5472249.story

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

SexMachine
Level

Join date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7596

Ron Paul and the synagogue bomber

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

K2000
Level 2

Join date: May 2009
Posts: 674

Ron Paul's got his first primary win, over the weekend (U.S. Virgin Islands).

He picked up one delegate there.

Feel the Paulmentum!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

SexMachine
Level

Join date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7596

K2000 wrote:
Ron Paul's got his first primary win, over the weekend (U.S. Virgin Islands).

He picked up one delegate there.

Feel the Paulmentum!


Anti-Paul voter fraud conspiracy. Just ask Mrs Paul. (Conspiratorially)"They throw out half of the votes"



And the good doctor:



It's all part of a vast anti-Paul conspiracy that's been going for nigh on 76 years now.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

orion
Level 5

Join date: Jun 2005
Posts: 24878

Right out of the horses mouth:



So, if you worry about No Child Left Behind, Medicare Part D and debt ceiling increases you should vote for Ron Paul.

Bonus points that he not just suggest to vote for someone else, he made it clear that Ron Paul is the only one you could go to.

Santorum has spoken, so let it be done.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS
Level 1

Join date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11983

Yeah, I can't wait for someone to ask him about that in a debate...oh wait....they won't.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

ZEB
Level

Join date: Sep 2003
Posts: 19363

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Yeah, I can't wait for someone to ask him about that in a debate...oh wait....they won't.



Why would anyone ask him about that or anything else concerning Ron Paul? This race is over Mitt Romney is going to be the nominee.

How do you like that?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS
Level 1

Join date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11983

ZEB wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Yeah, I can't wait for someone to ask him about that in a debate...oh wait....they won't.



Why would anyone ask him about that or anything else concerning Ron Paul? This race is over Mitt Romney is going to be the nominee.

How do you like that?



How do you like Obama?

Don't lie, we all know your brand of fake conservatism who supported him in 2008 and also now in 2012.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

pittbulll
Level 3

Join date: May 2005
Posts: 11049

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
ZEB wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Yeah, I can't wait for someone to ask him about that in a debate...oh wait....they won't.



Why would anyone ask him about that or anything else concerning Ron Paul? This race is over Mitt Romney is going to be the nominee.

How do you like that?



How do you like Obama?

Don't lie, we all know your brand of fake conservatism who supported him in 2008 and also now in 2012.



I will vote the lesser of all evils

1 Paul
2 Obama
3 Romney

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

ZEB
Level

Join date: Sep 2003
Posts: 19363

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
ZEB wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Yeah, I can't wait for someone to ask him about that in a debate...oh wait....they won't.



Why would anyone ask him about that or anything else concerning Ron Paul? This race is over Mitt Romney is going to be the nominee.

How do you like that?



How do you like Obama?

Don't lie, we all know your brand of fake conservatism who supported him in 2008 and also now in 2012.



I voted against Obama in 08 and will again in 2012. We've never had as far left a President as Obama. And if you think Romney is the same as Obama you have even worse political instincts than I originally thought. But then again you actually believed Paul had a chance so who knows what's going on in that noggin of yours.

But..yeah Romney IS going to be the nominee, just as I predicted.

And Paul is in last place just as I predicted.

How does that feel?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

orion
Level 5

Join date: Jun 2005
Posts: 24878

pittbulll wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
ZEB wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Yeah, I can't wait for someone to ask him about that in a debate...oh wait....they won't.



Why would anyone ask him about that or anything else concerning Ron Paul? This race is over Mitt Romney is going to be the nominee.

How do you like that?



How do you like Obama?

Don't lie, we all know your brand of fake conservatism who supported him in 2008 and also now in 2012.



I will vote the lesser of all evils

1 Paul
2 Obama
3 Romney


Guided by your gag reflex?

Because thats what it would like if I used mine.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

orion
Level 5

Join date: Jun 2005
Posts: 24878

ZEB wrote:

And Paul is in last place just as I predicted.

How does that feel?



Hilarious, because you fail to mention all the people that dropped out and that Romneys main competition is a religious nutjob and a a guy who has an ego the size of the satellite he wants to build a state on.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

pittbulll
Level 3

Join date: May 2005
Posts: 11049

orion wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
ZEB wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Yeah, I can't wait for someone to ask him about that in a debate...oh wait....they won't.



Why would anyone ask him about that or anything else concerning Ron Paul? This race is over Mitt Romney is going to be the nominee.

How do you like that?



How do you like Obama?

Don't lie, we all know your brand of fake conservatism who supported him in 2008 and also now in 2012.



I will vote the lesser of all evils

1 Paul
2 Obama
3 Romney


Guided by your gag reflex?

Because thats what it would like if I used mine.



I would have to agree , I have been voting the lesser of the evils so long that I have not realized how dissatified I am with Obama. I voted for change and could not tell the difference between Bush and Obama and if Romney is elected you will not tell the difference between he and Obama

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

kneedragger79
Level 2

Join date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2182

"I Think Ron Paul Just Won Iowa!" Rachel Maddow April 23, 2012

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS
Level 1

Join date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11983

Yeah, well, you forgot to mention that he is unelectable or some such.

...
Was just thinking about pulling this thread back out.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS
Level 1

Join date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11983

He was featured as a guest host on Squawk Box yesterday morning.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS
Level 1

Join date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11983

Delegates, people!



He won at least 20 of the 40 delegates for MN, too.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

ZEB
Level

Join date: Sep 2003
Posts: 19363

LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Delegates, people!

He won at least 20 of the 40 delegates for MN, too.



And they will all go to Mitt Romney....

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Zeppelin795
Level 10

Join date: Oct 2002
Posts: 5373

The fact that people on here claim that Obama is far left just goes to show how well the propaganda machine in the U.S. works. Extraordinary!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report