Building High-Performance Muscle™
T Replacement
 
Insanely Fatigued
 

ctastrophe
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location: California, USA
Posts: 206

go2failure wrote:
ctastrophe wrote:
go2failure wrote:
VTBalla34 wrote:
go2failure wrote:
200/week--a typo. Im quite aware of what was said. You left the impression of going ahead with the dosage, thats why i quoted the other guy and said it is not a good idea in my post to be sure--his post made it sound like it was ok to experiment at that dosage. You for some reason took offense to that. Whatever, i dont give a shit about your take on that as ive shown thats irrelevant anyways. Dont take the fucking 1mg/day, just fill the fucking script so that you have it. Follow the guideline in the sticky. The sticky has more than just one fucking post in it. Had you read the thread in its entirety, you would have seen how to break up the dosage. Read it ALL.


It's weird that you are referring to the OP as a herpderp, but you are the only one in here that seems to have trouble grasping the English language and went off on a childish rant as a result of your OWN misunderstanding.

Nobody in here advocated 1 mg/day. OP relayed that the script was written for 1 mg/day (a very common practice in order to lessen the costs of the meds since insurance typically only picks up a one month supply at a time for the copay). OP then stated he knew that wans't the appropriate dose to take, and asked for advice on what to take. He received advice and also was advised to FILL the script as written (which you must have misunderstood as TAKE the script as written). Then you start in with all this stupid condescending shit when it was you that comes in clueless.

Feel free to retaliate if you feel the need but it is quite clear to everyone in this thread that you are the one that has no idea what is going on.


No shit i made sure i was clear about that so that there would be no confusion but apparently there is more than one derp in here--now you. A whole lot of hot air from a blimp when i was trying to make sure that someone did not walk away with the wrong info.


Please, give me an exact quote of something I said that I am doing that is "derp". Please, copy and paste the exact text of me saying that I'm doing something that is medically unsound and potentially harmful. Please, give me an exact quote from any of us saying or recommending something that is stupid. Take any of my posts, line by line, and tell me what I said that was wrong.

Go ahead. Show me how I, or anyone else in this thread, is wrong. And trying doing so without name-calling. Don't bother responding unless you do an individual, line-by-line, rebuttal of previous posts.


The fact you didnt know how to break up the dose of adex despite claiming you read the stickies. Yeah, thats a derp. More adex or less, it should be broken up and it can be found in there.


If that's all you're arguing - that I didn't specifically mention in every single post that I break my 1mg tablet into multiple doses a week - then you are flipping out about nothing. You resorted to name-calling right off the bat which is never helpful; You started arguments about several things, most of which you didn't read correctly, and made assumptions that were completely incorrect. I do break up my anastrozole doses, but didn't see the necessity to repeatedly type .25mg 4-7x a week. Also, if you look closely. you'll see that I mentioned to Hardasnails that I was, in fact, not taking 1mg at a time, but breaking up the dose. Saying 1mg a week is short hand, just like I say 200mg/wk of Test, instead of 100mg 2x/wk. I just wasn't sure if there was a "loading phase" or not for anastrozole. No, I didn't read through nearly 600 comments on that thread in the hopes that my specific question about my semi-unique case had been answered already. Go ahead and scroll up really quick and read my post telling Hardasnails that how was breaking up the 1mg. It's there. I'm sorry that this is so difficult for you.

But since reading comprehension is a very difficult thing I suppose I'll repeat myself: Please go line-by-line and quote me or anyone else in this thread that said something medically unsound. Then try your hardest to explain how we were wrong and why you are right.

  Report
 

go2failure
Level

Join date: Feb 2008
Location:
Posts: 54

ctastrophe wrote:
go2failure wrote:
ctastrophe wrote:
go2failure wrote:
VTBalla34 wrote:
go2failure wrote:
200/week--a typo. Im quite aware of what was said. You left the impression of going ahead with the dosage, thats why i quoted the other guy and said it is not a good idea in my post to be sure--his post made it sound like it was ok to experiment at that dosage. You for some reason took offense to that. Whatever, i dont give a shit about your take on that as ive shown thats irrelevant anyways. Dont take the fucking 1mg/day, just fill the fucking script so that you have it. Follow the guideline in the sticky. The sticky has more than just one fucking post in it. Had you read the thread in its entirety, you would have seen how to break up the dosage. Read it ALL.


It's weird that you are referring to the OP as a herpderp, but you are the only one in here that seems to have trouble grasping the English language and went off on a childish rant as a result of your OWN misunderstanding.

Nobody in here advocated 1 mg/day. OP relayed that the script was written for 1 mg/day (a very common practice in order to lessen the costs of the meds since insurance typically only picks up a one month supply at a time for the copay). OP then stated he knew that wans't the appropriate dose to take, and asked for advice on what to take. He received advice and also was advised to FILL the script as written (which you must have misunderstood as TAKE the script as written). Then you start in with all this stupid condescending shit when it was you that comes in clueless.

Feel free to retaliate if you feel the need but it is quite clear to everyone in this thread that you are the one that has no idea what is going on.


No shit i made sure i was clear about that so that there would be no confusion but apparently there is more than one derp in here--now you. A whole lot of hot air from a blimp when i was trying to make sure that someone did not walk away with the wrong info.


Please, give me an exact quote of something I said that I am doing that is "derp". Please, copy and paste the exact text of me saying that I'm doing something that is medically unsound and potentially harmful. Please, give me an exact quote from any of us saying or recommending something that is stupid. Take any of my posts, line by line, and tell me what I said that was wrong.

Go ahead. Show me how I, or anyone else in this thread, is wrong. And trying doing so without name-calling. Don't bother responding unless you do an individual, line-by-line, rebuttal of previous posts.


The fact you didnt know how to break up the dose of adex despite claiming you read the stickies. Yeah, thats a derp. More adex or less, it should be broken up and it can be found in there.


If that's all you're arguing - that I didn't specifically mention in every single post that I break my 1mg tablet into multiple doses a week - then you are flipping out about nothing. You resorted to name-calling right off the bat which is never helpful; You started arguments about several things, most of which you didn't read correctly, and made assumptions that were completely incorrect. I do break up my anastrozole doses, but didn't see the necessity to repeatedly type .25mg 4-7x a week. Also, if you look closely. you'll see that I mentioned to Hardasnails that I was, in fact, not taking 1mg at a time, but breaking up the dose. Saying 1mg a week is short hand, just like I say 200mg/wk of Test, instead of 100mg 2x/wk. I just wasn't sure if there was a "loading phase" or not for anastrozole. No, I didn't read through nearly 600 comments on that thread in the hopes that my specific question about my semi-unique case had been answered already. Go ahead and scroll up really quick and read my post telling Hardasnails that how was breaking up the 1mg. It's there. I'm sorry that this is so difficult for you.

But since reading comprehension is a very difficult thing I suppose I'll repeat myself: Please go line-by-line and quote me or anyone else in this thread that said something medically unsound. Then try your hardest to explain how we were wrong and why you are right.



Your attitude and response to someone who was simply trying to help was not cool. I wasnt even directing most of that post at you--but whatever. Now you are very aware of what i suggested, only without a more pleasing outcome. *Sigh* the price of safety

  Report
 

ctastrophe
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location: California, USA
Posts: 206

"Your attitude and response to someone who was simply trying to help and you got defensive--i have no regrets. Now you are very aware of what i suggested, only without a more pleasing outcome. *Sigh* the price of safety"

You weren't trying to help - you were name-calling and being hostile to me and to VT. You should have regrets - you acted like a total dick to me and to VT for absolutely no other reason than your inability to read. I don't barge in on your threads and contribute nothing except childish name-calling, and I think most of us on these forums don't appreciate someone who brings nothing to the table while starting fights over nothing. Now if someone reads through this thread looking for insight on their fatigue they will have to wade through over a page of your inane babbling and lack of reading comprehension.

"The price of safety"?! Again, PLEASE, quote me or anyone on here who gave medically unsound or dangerous advice. I'll ask, for the millionth time, to give a direct quote. That seems to be difficult for you to do. Give us a quote of something unsafe any of us said.

Or ignore my request again and return to your smug sense of self-satisfaction, pretending to yourself that you actually accomplished something here.

EDIT: I'm also calling bullshit on your claim that 200mg a day was a typo ("200/week--a typo."). You told me to read the stickies because taking over 700mg a week is a steroid cycle ("OP, do us all a favor and start with the guideline. Anyone who suggests experimenting with such a high dose is an idiot. Start with what is in sticky and modify as needed. This is TRT we are talking about not a 700+ mgs/week cycle. "). So either you are lying that it was a typo, or you made an entire typo-post that made it look like I was taking an insane dose of Testosterone. Which is it? This was your second post to me, and it came before I even replied to your first one. Do you notice that, from the beginning, you were resorting to hostile name-calling? And all because you couldn't read what I actually wrote?

  Report
 

VTBalla34
Level 5

Join date: Mar 2009
Location: District of Columbia, USA
Posts: 7531

go2failure wrote:
VTBalla34 wrote:
go2failure wrote:
200/week--a typo. Im quite aware of what was said. You left the impression of going ahead with the dosage, thats why i quoted the other guy and said it is not a good idea in my post to be sure--his post made it sound like it was ok to experiment at that dosage. You for some reason took offense to that. Whatever, i dont give a shit about your take on that as ive shown thats irrelevant anyways. Dont take the fucking 1mg/day, just fill the fucking script so that you have it. Follow the guideline in the sticky. The sticky has more than just one fucking post in it. Had you read the thread in its entirety, you would have seen how to break up the dosage. Read it ALL.


It's weird that you are referring to the OP as a herpderp, but you are the only one in here that seems to have trouble grasping the English language and went off on a childish rant as a result of your OWN misunderstanding.

Nobody in here advocated 1 mg/day. OP relayed that the script was written for 1 mg/day (a very common practice in order to lessen the costs of the meds since insurance typically only picks up a one month supply at a time for the copay). OP then stated he knew that wans't the appropriate dose to take, and asked for advice on what to take. He received advice and also was advised to FILL the script as written (which you must have misunderstood as TAKE the script as written). Then you start in with all this stupid condescending shit when it was you that comes in clueless.

Feel free to retaliate if you feel the need but it is quite clear to everyone in this thread that you are the one that has no idea what is going on.


Retaliate for what? I simply told him the fucking facts fill the fucking script, dont take 1mg/day, and read the fucking sticky. I was clear about that so that there would be no confusion but apparently there is more than one derp in here--now you. A whole lot of hot air from a sweaty fat fuck with cankles and fatceps. You have a tendency to open your gaping maw without thinking an acting like an ass in a lot of threads, i find it humorous you came to that conclusion without regards to your own tendencies, while still getting the analysis wrong anyways.

Perhaps both of you could use 1mg/day--it will take the bitch out of you.


lol I guess the hundreds of PM's I have from members here thanking me for my longtime contributions are overshadowed by your opinion of me.

Also, if i tmakes you feel better at night, I am dieting down and at 11.5% BF...getting lean is easy, but you are always going to be a moron. Grow up or leave. Your presence is certainly not welcome here, Mr. 30 Post wonder. Lots of great contributions you've made.

  Report
 

VTBalla34
Level 5

Join date: Mar 2009
Location: District of Columbia, USA
Posts: 7531

ctastrophe wrote:
"Your attitude and response to someone who was simply trying to help and you got defensive--i have no regrets. Now you are very aware of what i suggested, only without a more pleasing outcome. *Sigh* the price of safety"

You weren't trying to help - you were name-calling and being hostile to me and to VT. You should have regrets - you acted like a total dick to me and to VT for absolutely no other reason than your inability to read. I don't barge in on your threads and contribute nothing except childish name-calling, and I think most of us on these forums don't appreciate someone who brings nothing to the table while starting fights over nothing. Now if someone reads through this thread looking for insight on their fatigue they will have to wade through over a page of your inane babbling and lack of reading comprehension.

"The price of safety"?! Again, PLEASE, quote me or anyone on here who gave medically unsound or dangerous advice. I'll ask, for the millionth time, to give a direct quote. That seems to be difficult for you to do. Give us a quote of something unsafe any of us said.

Or ignore my request again and return to your smug sense of self-satisfaction, pretending to yourself that you actually accomplished something here.

EDIT: I'm also calling bullshit on your claim that 200mg a day was a typo ("200/week--a typo."). You told me to read the stickies because taking over 700mg a week is a steroid cycle ("OP, do us all a favor and start with the guideline. Anyone who suggests experimenting with such a high dose is an idiot. Start with what is in sticky and modify as needed. This is TRT we are talking about not a 700+ mgs/week cycle. "). So either you are lying that it was a typo, or you made an entire typo-post that made it look like I was taking an insane dose of Testosterone. Which is it? This was your second post to me, and it came before I even replied to your first one. Do you notice that, from the beginning, you were resorting to hostile name-calling? And all because you couldn't read what I actually wrote?


Dude didn't your mother ever tell you not to argue with an idiot...onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

This emotional infant is now on my ignore list. Not like he is capable of contributing anything of value anyway.

  Report
 

VTBalla34
Level 5

Join date: Mar 2009
Location: District of Columbia, USA
Posts: 7531

go2failure wrote:
A whole lot of hot air from a sweaty fat fuck with cankles and fatceps. You have a tendency to open your gaping maw without thinking an acting like an ass in a lot of threads, i find it humorous you came to that conclusion without regards to your own tendencies, while still getting the analysis wrong anyways.


From his own thread:

go2failure wrote:
I'm 6'0, 272lbs with about 17% bf.


Lets see, I'm 6'5, 265 pounds with 11.5-12% Bodyfat, with a 550+ squat, 400+ bench, 600+ deadlift (all documented with videos on this site, btw) yet its ME that is the fat fuck with fatceps? TROLOLOLOL

Poor baby must need a nap.

  Report
 

go2failure
Level

Join date: Feb 2008
Location:
Posts: 54

ctastrophe wrote:
You weren't trying to help - you were name-calling and being hostile to me and to VT. You should have regrets - you acted like a total dick to me and to VT for absolutely no other reason than your inability to read."


**And now that I'm at a PC**

Nope, made it clear, now you are making up crap. Facts are the facts. I posted what they were go back and read, if you can. You've turned one of my posts to hardasnails to something about you. While I did post something for your benefit separately, you took offense. Too bad, I'm not responsible for your own self-induced tears. Geez what a nut case.

I don't barge in on your threads and contribute nothing except childish name-calling, and I think most of us on these forums don't appreciate someone who brings nothing to the table while starting fights over nothing. Now if someone reads through this thread looking for insight on their fatigue they will have to wade through over a page of your inane babbling and lack of reading comprehension.


Awe, well do it if it pleases you, but I wont be surprised if you start crying again.

And reading comprehension? LOL guy you're clueless... here is what you posted earlier

"The sticky doesn't say 1mg per 100mg of Testosterone, it just suggests 1mg a week as a standard dose for someone on 100mg/week, without instruction on how to change the dose based on how much T you're injecting."

Seriously? LOL this is good. So what part do >>I<< lack comprehension on, because I can see yours is non-existant.

"The price of safety"?! Again, PLEASE, quote me or anyone on here who gave medically unsound or dangerous advice. I'll ask, for the millionth time, to give a direct quote. That seems to be difficult for you to do. Give us a quote of something unsafe any of us said.


I'm not requoting something that has already been requoted numerous times. If you lack the energy to go back and see that you're wrong about what transpired and that it was a miscommunication, then why do you persist with these posts? Quit yer bitchin'!

Or ignore my request again and return to your smug sense of self-satisfaction, pretending to yourself that you actually accomplished something here.


Well I said what needed to be said in 2-3 posts, you took it past that... congrats!

EDIT: I'm also calling bullshit on your claim that 200mg a day was a typo ("200/week--a typo."). You told me to read the stickies because taking over 700mg a week is a steroid cycle ("OP, do us all a favor and start with the guideline. Anyone who suggests experimenting with such a high dose is an idiot. Start with what is in sticky and modify as needed. This is TRT we are talking about not a 700+ mgs/week cycle. "). So either you are lying that it was a typo, or you made an entire typo-post that made it look like I was taking an insane dose of Testosterone. Which is it? This was your second post to me, and it came before I even replied to your first one. Do you notice that, from the beginning, you were resorting to hostile name-calling? And all because you couldn't read what I actually wrote?


1mg/day is for 700mg/week using the stickies. At 200mg/week, like what I take, it would be 2mg/week. 200mg test/day would be 1.2G test/week which according to the sticky requires an estimated 12mg/week Adex.

You took my simple reminder to just get the script and not take 1mg/day and turned it into a 2 page flame war--way to derail your own thread! It certainly wasnt my intention, but you definitely need to work on your bedside manner when you respond back to people's posts.

Now, are you done whining yet? Like I said, perhaps you should take the 1mg/day. you are really bitching over nothing.

  Report
 

go2failure
Level

Join date: Feb 2008
Location:
Posts: 54

lol I guess the hundreds of PM's I have from members here thanking me for my longtime contributions are overshadowed by your opinion of me.

Also, if i tmakes you feel better at night, I am dieting down and at 11.5% BF...getting lean is easy, but you are always going to be a moron. Grow up or leave. Your presence is certainly not welcome here, Mr. 30 Post wonder. Lots of great contributions you've made.



Please lecture me "O Enlightened One", I've seen your beligerent rude posts before and I'm not impressed. Dont try to act like a angel now.

  Report
 

go2failure
Level

Join date: Feb 2008
Location:
Posts: 54


Lets see, I'm 6'5, 265 pounds with 11.5-12% Bodyfat, with a 550+ squat, 400+ bench, 600+ deadlift (all documented with videos on this site, btw) yet its ME that is the fat fuck with fatceps? TROLOLOLOL

Poor baby must need a nap.


Troll? LOL scrub, If you're gonna go there make sure you have the facts right since you failed to mention in this post of yours how much weight I've lost over the past 8 weeks.

Also, at your BW you should have a higher total. I'm calling BS on the BF% too

  Report
 

go2failure
Level

Join date: Feb 2008
Location:
Posts: 54

Dude didn't your mother ever tell you not to argue with an idiot...onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

This emotional infant is now on my ignore list. Not like he is capable of contributing anything of value anyway.



Infant? I'm sure you are familiar with that word since you walk around looking like you are carrying one all the time.

As far as the idiot comment... LOL When you can contribute something besides a post count and a collection of PMs I cant see as credibility, I MAAAAYYYY consider talking to you again.

  Report
 

ctastrophe
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location: California, USA
Posts: 206

go2failure wrote:
Dude didn't your mother ever tell you not to argue with an idiot...onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

This emotional infant is now on my ignore list. Not like he is capable of contributing anything of value anyway.



Infant? I'm sure you are familiar with that word since you walk around looking like you are carrying one all the time.

As far as the idiot comment... LOL When you can contribute something besides a post count and a collection of PMs I cant see as credibility, I MAAAAYYYY consider talking to you again.



Honestly just go fuck off. You aren't wanted on this thread. You are incapable of understanding the slightest statements, and your attitude is childish and irritating. I'm not even going to bother with your other posts; you've made it clear that you are unable to think logically and haven't contributed anything to the conversation that could be remotely considered useful.

Seriously, just go away. You've already made it so people aren't paying attention to this thread because we've spent so much time arguing about inane bullshit.

  Report
 

go2failure
Level

Join date: Feb 2008
Location:
Posts: 54

ctastrophe wrote:

You've already made it so people aren't paying attention to this thread because we've spent so much time arguing about inane bullshit.


Change the "You've" and "We've" to "I" ;)

Otherwise, good luck to you.

  Report
 

ctastrophe
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location: California, USA
Posts: 206

go2failure wrote:
ctastrophe wrote:

You've already made it so people aren't paying attention to this thread because we've spent so much time arguing about inane bullshit.


Change the "You've" and "We've" to "I" ;)

Otherwise, good luck to you.


Seriously, just leave.

  Report