The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Steroids
 
TRT ( Blast and Cruise )
1
 

crasher
Level

Join date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15

Apologies if this is in the wrong place or poorly considered.

I have read what I can find on this subject and I'm not expecting "hand holding" so to speak, but would very much appreciate any constructive criticism of this possible protocol....

I'm just a year short of 50 and having just completed a couple of 2 week cycles... (Prop and Tren for the first, and a Prop, Mast, Tren blend for the second....both with Dbol).....

I'm seriously thinking of starting a "blast and cruise" protocol, but staying with the 2/3 week cycles.

I have some social and career reasons for not appearing to gain size very quickly, (ie, typical 10/12 weeker gains) and am happy with slow steady gains over time and also more comfortable with the better lipid profiles etc that short cycles seem to promise.

My proposal then is;

Cruise on 100mg each per week of Masteron and Test Cyp

Possibly also 5 or 10 mg of Dianabol taken first thing in the morning to coincide with natural test spike.

Bill Roberts I believe writes of some synergy between Mast and Test, and I am aware that Mast may act as a mild AI, but I would still use something along the lines of .25mg of Adex E3D when cruising, and .5mg E3D whilst "on" and adjust as needed.

Then employ 2 or 3 week blasts using Tren, Mast, and Prop, or Prop and Tren, or even just Tren and Dbol etc, before cruising again for 3 to 4 weeks then repeating.

I know it may sound incongrous to employ a strategy that is normally meant to assist quick recovery after being on, and then not actually coming off.

As I said though, this is intended to maximise the results from short cycles, enjoying the benefits of shorties, whilst reducing/negating the need for PCT drugs.

Would anyone recommend HCG during the blast phases, the cruise phases, or continuously ?

I have had a vasectomy so am not concerned with sperm production recovery.

Does this sound at all reasonable, or am I barking up the wrong tree altogether....?

At the risk of a severe flaming if so deserved, a response from someone like Bushidobadboy or Brook, or the inestimable Mr Bill Roberts would be appreciated beyond measure !

Thanks for reading.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

catfish74
Level 1

Join date: Feb 2011
Posts: 419

Are you currently on TRT? This will determine whether or not you will need PCT.

I wouldn't use Dbol/Mast while cruising, save it for blasting. Stick with Test only for the cruise phase. I'd also continue the cyp while blasting, just up the dose. If you want to add in prop then that could be done as well.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

crasher
Level

Join date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15

catfish74 wrote:
Are you currently on TRT? This will determine whether or not you will need PCT.

I wouldn't use Dbol/Mast while cruising, save it for blasting. Stick with Test only for the cruise phase. I'd also continue the cyp while blasting, just up the dose. If you want to add in prop then that could be done as well.


Thanks for replying Catfish74 !

Yup, I would continue to use the Cyp while blasting, and use fast esters to bring the androgen dosage up for the duration of the blast phase.

I'm not on TRT at the moment....this is something I'm considering doing, so trying to get a little feedback as to the viability of blasting and cruising with short cycles.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

VTBalla34
Level 5

Join date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7536

This belongs in the steroid section.

Mods: Can you please move?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

crasher
Level

Join date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15

VTBalla34 wrote:
This belongs in the steroid section.

Mods: Can you please move?


VTBalla34, you were kind enough to comment on a previous post of mine.....any comments on the worth or otherwise of the above proposal ?

Again, apologies if this is in the wrong place.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

BigSkwatta
Level

Join date: Dec 2010
Posts: 799

I blast and cruise and am not on TRT although I should be. Be sure to monitor your own bloodwork if you go on without getting on TRT.

If you can get TRT and your insurance covers it, that is they way to go. Blast/cruise means for life though. It is for people who never plan to come off, so if you decide to go that route be sure you accept that. If you aren't can't get on TRT now, then you could go ahead and do the cruise/blast on your own. I am sure that by the time you get old enough to be tired of getting your shit illegally, then your natural production will be shut down enough you will be on TRT.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

crasher
Level

Join date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15

BigSkwatta wrote:
I blast and cruise and am not on TRT although I should be. Be sure to monitor your own bloodwork if you go on without getting on TRT.


If you can get TRT and your insurance covers it, that is they way to go. Blast/cruise means for life though. It is for people who never plan to come off, so if you decide to go that route be sure you accept that. If you aren't can't get on TRT now, then you could go ahead and do the cruise/blast on your own. I am sure that by the time you get old enough to be tired of getting your shit illegally, then your natural production will be shut down enough you will be on TRT.


Not many of us here in the UK have private health insurance mate, I certainly don't !

But if you ARE prescribed TRT, the NHS should pay for it.

I think it may very well be worth asking my doc for blood work with a view to TRT, and even if he will not put me on TRT, I'd at least have a starting point as to what my levels look like.

You make a good point about this being potentialy a life time thing. I do know a guy who did blast and cruise for a year and a half and has recovered well after coming off. He's a lot younger than me though !

Ah, youth !

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

VTBalla34
Level 5

Join date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7536

My advice is not to attempt it unless you are already on medically prescribed TRT, or plan to be.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Roid Noid
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Posts: 76

Why dont you just try to run them naturally? you dont need PCT for 2 week cycles!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

crasher
Level

Join date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15

VTBalla34 wrote:
My advice is not to attempt it unless you are already on medically prescribed TRT, or plan to be.


It's a fair point friend. Medically prescribed TRT would give me pharma grade test, for the cruise phase as least, and access to regular doctor monitored blood tests.

I absolutely know that my natural levels are low.......no morning wood, libido not great, poor gains from training without "help", even though my diet is good.

Maybe TRT would make all the diference to both gains and QOL in general, even without blasting........although I know I WILL blast even so.

Human nature to want that little extra.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

crasher
Level

Join date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15

Roid Noid wrote:
Why dont you just try to run them naturally? you dont need PCT for 2 week cycles!


I believe Bill Roberts does recommend low dose Nolva PCT for 2 weeks after a 2 week cycle.

Still, if doing 2 on 2 off 3 times or so before taking 4 to 6 weeks off altogether.... that's still a lot less PCT drugs than might otherwise be used after longer, more suppressive cycles.

I wonder if I'm just being greedy in thinking about staying on ?

Perhaps a year of running 2 on 2 off ( with longer breaks every 3 cycles )will help me get to where I want to be.

Still going to get my bloods checked out though....no harm in knowing where I stand.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

crasher
Level

Join date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15

Thank you for your interest and resonses people !

It's very useful to be able to openly think things through like this with folks.

Cheers.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

VTBalla34
Level 5

Join date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7536

crasher wrote:

I absolutely know that my natural levels are low.......no morning wood, libido not great, poor gains from training without "help", even though my diet is good.



This could be from about 30 different things, one of which is Low T. I recommend getting to the bottom of your health issues before jumping on a cycle that may end up only complicating things.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

crasher
Level

Join date: Apr 2012
Posts: 15

VTBalla34 wrote:
crasher wrote:

I absolutely know that my natural levels are low.......no morning wood, libido not great, poor gains from training without "help", even though my diet is good.



This could be from about 30 different things, one of which is Low T. I recommend getting to the bottom of your health issues before jumping on a cycle that may end up only complicating things.


My last recent cycle consisted of 2 weeks of 1 ml per day of the following blend....200mg per ml Masteron Prop 67mg / Tren Acetate 67mg / Test Prop 66mg)

Also Dbol @50mg per day, and Adex @ .5mg E3D

I thnk I'm right in thinking that if I had bloods tested at least 2 weeks after ending this cycle, the substances will easily have cleared, thus providing a true picture of my natural T levels etc ?

Thanks again for your imput !

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
1