The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Steroids
 
TEST-600x
1
 

Steroid Cupcakes
Level

Join date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3

Anybody try this stuff? Can't find any info on it anywhere. I ordered it thinking it would be actual T, but it's just some blend of shit. Does it look worthwhile, or should I just send them back?

http://img695.imageshack.us/...81/test600x.jpg

L-Arginine
Tribulus Terrestris
Caffeine
Maca Powder
Longjack

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

catalyst
Level 10

Join date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326

Looks to me like it's arginine, tribulus, caffiene, maca powder and longjack. This belongs in "supplements and nutrition".

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Steroid Cupcakes
Level

Join date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3

It's advertised as steroids. Baw. Just ordered it for a friend, since he didn't have a card. Last thing I want in my body is testosterone.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

pop-eye
Level

Join date: Jan 2011
Posts: 58

Steroid Cupcakes wrote:
Last thing I want in my body is testosterone.


You're in the wrong place then pussy!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Mr. Walkway
Level

Join date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3404

lmao

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

bushidobadboy
Level 3

Join date: Nov 2004
Posts: 15565

Steroid Cupcakes wrote:
It's advertised as steroids. Baw. Just ordered it for a friend, since he didn't have a card. Last thing I want in my body is testosterone.


Oh sorry, I didn't realise OP was a female.

BBB

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

overstand
Level

Join date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1424

serious answer: its a bunch of junk, send it back

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

BONEZ217
Level 2

Join date: Feb 2007
Posts: 11473

Pepople need to start using common sense.

First, it's dumb as hell to buy illegal drugs with a credit card.

Second, you deserved to get scammed for your own good, in this case.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

jared530
Level 1

Join date: Jul 2007
Posts: 332

Steroid Cupcakes wrote:
It's advertised as steroids. Baw. Just ordered it for a friend, since he didn't have a card. Last thing I want in my body is testosterone.



Lol OP bought it for himself, hes just embarrassed he got hustled by the art of adverting

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

reidnez
Level 1

Join date: Mar 2011
Posts: 241

You're lucky it's not actual Test. Oral T (methyltestosterone) is a truly awful drug. Sufficiently awful that you rarely see it in any context...there's your first clue.

Any pill that is labelled with the common nickname of a real steroid is almost guaranteed to be junk. It doesn't *say* testosterone on the bottle, does it? "Test" is not a drug name. Ditto "Winny," "Tren," etc. Intentionally misleading, yes. But not illegal.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Steroid Cupcakes
Level

Join date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3

BONEZ217 wrote:
Pepople need to start using common sense.

First, it's dumb as hell to buy illegal drugs with a credit card.

Second, you deserved to get scammed for your own good, in this case.


Firstly, it's not illegal. And if it were, TOR Browser + Prepaid card + Anonymous dead drop. Elementary, Brosquire.

Secondly, it's not my money, and maybe this thread can be helpful since there is so little info on the web about this 'Test-600x' stuff.

reidnez wrote:
You're lucky it's not actual Test. Oral T (methyltestosterone) is a truly awful drug. Sufficiently awful that you rarely see it in any context...there's your first clue.

Any pill that is labelled with the common nickname of a real steroid is almost guaranteed to be junk. It doesn't *say* testosterone on the bottle, does it? "Test" is not a drug name. Ditto "Winny," "Tren," etc. Intentionally misleading, yes. But not illegal.


They did ship quickly, so kudos to them there. They should list the ingredients out there openly.. So I guess this thread can do that, since it seems to be the only damn one on the intertoobs which does so.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

BONEZ217
Level 2

Join date: Feb 2007
Posts: 11473

It's not illegal because it not an actual drug, duh. I thought it was obvious from my post that I was talking about buying actual steroids (which you thought you were doing). No one selling illegal drugs would take a credit card. That's just dumb.

Anyway, enjoy your sugar pills. Theres no reason to discuss what's actually in the bottle you have as they are not steroids or any other PEDs. Send it to a lab and have it analyzed if you really are curious. Report back if youd like.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

JACOB11379
Level

Join date: May 2011
Posts: 82

BONEZ217 wrote:
It's not illegal because it not an actual drug, duh. I thought it was obvious from my post that I was talking about buying actual steroids (which you thought you were doing). No one selling illegal drugs would take a credit card. That's just dumb.

Anyway, enjoy your sugar pills. Theres no reason to discuss what's actually in the bottle you have as they are not steroids or any other PEDs. Send it to a lab and have it analyzed if you really are curious. Report back if youd like.



Well you are right it is dumb, but the truth is several legit steroid sites take cc payment. Which I dont advise as it is tracable to you! But many people fall for it because its cheaper than the WU fees.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

jared530
Level 1

Join date: Jul 2007
Posts: 332

Steroid Cupcakes wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Pepople need to start using common sense.

First, it's dumb as hell to buy illegal drugs with a credit card.

Second, you deserved to get scammed for your own good, in this case.


Firstly, it's not illegal. And if it were, TOR Browser + Prepaid card + Anonymous dead drop. Elementary, Brosquire.

Secondly, it's not my money, and maybe this thread can be helpful since there is so little info on the web about this 'Test-600x' stuff.

reidnez wrote:
You're lucky it's not actual Test. Oral T (methyltestosterone) is a truly awful drug. Sufficiently awful that you rarely see it in any context...there's your first clue.

Any pill that is labelled with the common nickname of a real steroid is almost guaranteed to be junk. It doesn't *say* testosterone on the bottle, does it? "Test" is not a drug name. Ditto "Winny," "Tren," etc. Intentionally misleading, yes. But not illegal.


They did ship quickly, so kudos to them there. They should list the ingredients out there openly.. So I guess this thread can do that, since it seems to be the only damn one on the intertoobs which does so.



TOR isn't at all secure. Ive had my fair share in the carding biz

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Aggo193
Level

Join date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3


Well you are right it is dumb, but the truth is several legit steroid sites take cc payment. Which I dont advise as it is tracable to you! But many people fall for it because its cheaper than the WU fees.
[/quote]

what is WU?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

patrick4588
Level

Join date: Jul 2011
Posts: 154

western union

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
1
Topic is Locked
This thread has reached its maximum number of replies. Click HERE to start a new topic.