The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Steroids
 
Pill Identifier
1
 

nickendres
Level

Join date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22

I recently came across a bag of pills, that I know are steroids. I was just curious as to what kind they are. I would attach a photo, but the description of it is more than enough because it is rather simple.

The pill is rather small shaped like a hockey puck and has the intials "IP" on it. I feel confident that at least one of you will be able to identify because I have learned so much in regard to overall health and body building in the past couple weeks from reading fourms and articles than i ever had talking with trainers.


Thanks Guy's,


Nick

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

BONEZ217
Level 2

Join date: Feb 2007
Posts: 11473

IP is probably a brand name so that may not be enough to indentify what it is. What color are they? And how big are they exactly, all pills are rather small.

Even if you find out what they are you may have trouble figuring out how many mg each pill is, keep that in mind. I have no idea what they could be but maybe someone else could help with a little more info.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

nickendres
Level

Join date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22

It is yellow and no bigger than an asprin

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Hussayn
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1012

just put up a picture...

it'd be way easier

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Hussayn
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1012

A one minute search on google (it was the fourth result)using keywords: yellow steroid pill ip

found me this:
http://forums.steroid.com/...ead.php?t=87079

"British Disp makes 5mg and 10mg D-bol. The 5mg are pink the 10mg are yellow."

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Hussayn
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1012

oh and by the way,

how do you ''come across'' a ''bag'' of steroids lol

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

sota123
Level

Join date: Oct 2007
Posts: 191

Hussayn wrote:
oh and by the way,

how do you ''come across'' a ''bag'' of steroids lol



Was wondering that my self..lol

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

nickendres
Level

Join date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22

haha I found it in my brother's dresser, and he told me that if I wanted to start a cycle he has some left over, and to look for it. So i looked and found it.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

BestDaddyEver
Level 1

Join date: May 2008
Posts: 396

I guess if you leave your used needles and syringes under your pillow that overnight, the steroid fairy will come and leave bags of D-bol under your pillow! Come to think of it, that would probably not be too good of an idea leaving your used needles under your pillow.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

kayveeay
Level

Join date: May 2008
Posts: 805

BestDaddyEver wrote:
I guess if you leave your used needles and syringes under your pillow that overnight, the steroid fairy will come and leave bags of D-bol under your pillow! Come to think of it, that would probably not be too good of an idea leaving your used needles under your pillow.


I do that, but instead of leaving me dbol, the fairy leaves me anavar. YAY!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

dwilliams
Level

Join date: Jul 2004
Posts: 117

nickendres wrote:
haha I found it in my brother's dresser, and he told me that if I wanted to start a cycle he has some left over, and to look for it. So i looked and found it.


Why don't you ask your brother what they are?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

bushidobadboy
Level 3

Join date: Nov 2004
Posts: 15565

Yellow generally suggests winstrol to me.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Hussayn
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1012

this is one funny thread haha

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

judgeroybean
Level

Join date: Mar 2008
Posts: 420

I would have to say 5mg valium.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

judgeroybean
Level

Join date: Mar 2008
Posts: 420

Would someone please edit that!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Dylanj
Level 1

Join date: Oct 2007
Posts: 571

AlteredState wrote:
Yellow generally suggests winstrol to me.


i second this statement.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

kayveeay
Level

Join date: May 2008
Posts: 805

judgeroybean wrote:
I would have to say 50mg oxycontin.


Would someone please edit that!





Sure, no problem.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Growing_Boy
Level

Join date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4536

The steroid fairy? rofl!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

kayveeay
Level

Join date: May 2008
Posts: 805

Growing_Boy wrote:
The steroid fairy? rofl!


Don't tell me you're a non-believer.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

BuffGirl
Level 2

Join date: Nov 2005
Posts: 32

AlteredState wrote:
Yellow generally suggests winstrol to me.


Funny-my friend is taking Winstrol and she showed me the pills and they are oval capsules that are 1/2 green and 1/2 black. She has been taking 1 a day for about 21/2 weeks and she looks the same to me. I think she got ripped off.

Does that description sound familiar to anyone? I am a little worried- she'll take anything, and I don't think it is the "real deal"

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

bushidobadboy
Level 3

Join date: Nov 2004
Posts: 15565

BuffGirl wrote:
AlteredState wrote:
Yellow generally suggests winstrol to me.

Funny-my friend is taking Winstrol and she showed me the pills and they are oval capsules that are 1/2 green and 1/2 black. She has been taking 1 a day for about 21/2 weeks and she looks the same to me. I think she got ripped off.

Does that description sound familiar to anyone? I am a little worried- she'll take anything, and I don't think it is the "real deal"


To me, capsules suggest a UGL product. There could be anything in there, including plain filler.

That's not to say some UGLs aren't great, just that some of them are garbage :(

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

nickendres
Level

Join date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22

Alright well, there are 50 pills and if i were to hypothetically take them i would take 1 pill a day (splitting it in half one in the morning, 1 after I lift). But after I am done with the cycle what kind of post-cycle supplement would you guys recommend?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Hussayn
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1012

dwilliams wrote:
nickendres wrote:
haha I found it in my brother's dresser, and he told me that if I wanted to start a cycle he has some left over, and to look for it. So i looked and found it.

Why don't you ask your brother what they are?



I x2 this question.

Problem solved.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
1
Topic is Locked
This thread has reached its maximum number of replies. Click HERE to start a new topic.