The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Steroids
 
I Think I Screwed Myself Up
1
 

vavader93
Level

Join date: Mar 2012
Location:
Posts: 8

I am 18. Before anyone starts flaming me, yes, I am an idiot and should've done my research before. I am not sure but I think I screwed myself by taking Nolva, Letro, Clomid and steroids :(

I had gyno for a few years and then when I was 17 I started looking on the web all about it and came to bodybuilding forums where people would be advised to take nolva or letro. Without doing any proper research I just started using given nova dosages for about a month.

Then since i didn;t see any result I stopped. Few months later (2 or 3 i think) I started Letro foolishly thinking that it will help. Did it for about a month also. Of course it is obvious that it never went away. I have surgery this summer, guess I should have talked to doc first...

Then at the age of 18, I went to university. I was fat for about 9 years. I guess this is why gyno developed. I lost some weight. And then I thought i need some muscle now... After few months, my friend told me about anavar and tbol. So we started our cycles :(... What i've done was 6 weeks of Tbol (50-60gm) and 8(50-80, sometimes 100 gm) weeks of anavar at the same time.

Now, after that he told me about PCT and said I should research it myself... And here I come, I've read all the stuff about teenagers shouldn't use steroids and etc... I have a fear that I stunted my growth and messed with my hormones... I am on 3d week of nolva 25 mg. Last two weeks were clomid 100mg and nova 25 mg. Gonna do nova for one more week.

So guys, i am sorry, i am probably not the first stupid kid here asking all of these questions but i would appreciate your thoughts. Do you think I stunted my growth and messed up my hormones?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

tonypluto
Level

Join date: May 2010
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 158

This makes me very sad
It's stories like this that almost kind of a little bit make me think it's good that roids are illegal.


Then again, if they were legal, you'd probably have been better educated
and the roids Could be regulated to prevent use by teens.


Don't stress about it. The human body is extremely resilient and you've still got a few years of growing left to bounce back. Just make sure you learn from your mistakes This Time.
I'm sure you'll juice again in the future. But wait until you're at least 21 and ask questions BEFORE you use them.


Also, I don't think anyone has ever stunned their growth.
Stunted maybe. but not knocked out.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

vavader93
Level

Join date: Mar 2012
Location:
Posts: 8

tonypluto wrote:
This makes me very sad
It's stories like this that almost kind of a little bit make me think it's good that roids are illegal.


Then again, if they were legal, you'd probably have been better educated
and the roids Could be regulated to prevent use by teens.


Don't stress about it. The human body is extremely resilient and you've still got a few years of growing left to bounce back. Just make sure you learn from your mistakes This Time.
I'm sure you'll juice again in the future. But wait until you're at least 21 and ask questions BEFORE you use them.


Also, I don't think anyone has ever stunned their growth.
Stunted maybe. but not knocked out.


Yes, stunted, sorry, thank you for correcting... Do you think I stunted my growth? I mean are those drugs powerful enough to close my growth plates?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

VTBalla34
Level 5

Join date: Mar 2009
Location: District of Columbia, USA
Posts: 7534

There is no way anyone here can know the answer to that question. It is possible, but PROBABLY not likely. BUt since you already had a shitty HPTA (given your gyno) you are probably more at risk than someone else your age. But what can you do about it now? Nothing. So don't worry about it and don't be stupid in the future.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

vavader93
Level

Join date: Mar 2012
Location:
Posts: 8

VTBalla34 wrote:
There is no way anyone here can know the answer to that question. It is possible, but PROBABLY not likely. BUt since you already had a shitty HPTA (given your gyno) you are probably more at risk than someone else your age. But what can you do about it now? Nothing. So don't worry about it and don't be stupid in the future.


this thing regarding bad hpta. Does it mean i will have undeveloped body or smth?

it is really difficult not to worry about it...

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

VTBalla34
Level 5

Join date: Mar 2009
Location: District of Columbia, USA
Posts: 7534

vavader93 wrote:


this thing regarding bad hpta. Does it mean i will have undeveloped body or smth?


My crystal ball is in the shop...but I suspect that you will probably have an undeverdeveloped body because you will be lazy and chalk everything up to your bad luck instead of working to overcome your "genetic limitations"...I could be wrong



it is really difficult not to worry about it...


Fucking around on internet forums isnt going to make it any better...you have your answer

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

vavader93
Level

Join date: Mar 2012
Location:
Posts: 8

VTBalla34 wrote:
vavader93 wrote:


this thing regarding bad hpta. Does it mean i will have undeveloped body or smth?


My crystal ball is in the shop...but I suspect that you will probably have an undeverdeveloped body because you will be lazy and chalk everything up to your bad luck instead of working to overcome your "genetic limitations"...I could be wrong



it is really difficult not to worry about it...


Fucking around on internet forums isnt going to make it any better...you have your answer


i am just asking questions and trying to learn this time... but thanks for your answers anyway.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

hockeysledder
Level

Join date: Jan 2012
Location:
Posts: 204

vavader93 wrote:
VTBalla34 wrote:
vavader93 wrote:


this thing regarding bad hpta. Does it mean i will have undeveloped body or smth?


My crystal ball is in the shop...but I suspect that you will probably have an undeverdeveloped body because you will be lazy and chalk everything up to your bad luck instead of working to overcome your "genetic limitations"...I could be wrong



it is really difficult not to worry about it...


Fucking around on internet forums isnt going to make it any better...you have your answer


i am just asking questions and trying to learn this time... but thanks for your answers anyway.


No one on the internet can help you.

If you want a definite answer, get bloodwork done. There is a sticky in the TRT forum that tells you what tests you need.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

vavader93
Level

Join date: Mar 2012
Location:
Posts: 8

hockeysledder wrote:
vavader93 wrote:
VTBalla34 wrote:
vavader93 wrote:


this thing regarding bad hpta. Does it mean i will have undeveloped body or smth?


My crystal ball is in the shop...but I suspect that you will probably have an undeverdeveloped body because you will be lazy and chalk everything up to your bad luck instead of working to overcome your "genetic limitations"...I could be wrong



it is really difficult not to worry about it...


Fucking around on internet forums isnt going to make it any better...you have your answer


i am just asking questions and trying to learn this time... but thanks for your answers anyway.


No one on the internet can help you.

If you want a definite answer, get bloodwork done. There is a sticky in the TRT forum that tells you what tests you need.


ok thank you.

last question: on the other forum i was told to stop using nolva for pct and go for "unleashed". So what your thoughts on me taking nolva guys, should i finish my pct or stop immediately? thank you

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

hockeysledder
Level

Join date: Jan 2012
Location:
Posts: 204

vavader93 wrote:
hockeysledder wrote:
No one on the internet can help you.

If you want a definite answer, get bloodwork done. There is a sticky in the TRT forum that tells you what tests you need.


ok thank you.

last question: on the other forum i was told to stop using nolva for pct and go for "unleashed". So what your thoughts on me taking nolva guys, should i finish my pct or stop immediately? thank you


You're welcome. Everyone does stupid stuff when they're young. I certainly wish I could have ages 15-20 to do over again.

If you were 25, I would say absolutely finish your PCT. Unleashed is T booster, which you can run alongside a SERM like nolva for PCT, but it's not a replacement for SERM PCT.

I am honestly not sure if having a younger endocrine system changes that recommendation.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

vavader93
Level

Join date: Mar 2012
Location:
Posts: 8

hockeysledder wrote:
vavader93 wrote:
hockeysledder wrote:
No one on the internet can help you.

If you want a definite answer, get bloodwork done. There is a sticky in the TRT forum that tells you what tests you need.


ok thank you.

last question: on the other forum i was told to stop using nolva for pct and go for "unleashed". So what your thoughts on me taking nolva guys, should i finish my pct or stop immediately? thank you


You're welcome. Everyone does stupid stuff when they're young. I certainly wish I could have ages 15-20 to do over again.

If you were 25, I would say absolutely finish your PCT. Unleashed is T booster, which you can run alongside a SERM like nolva for PCT, but it's not a replacement for SERM PCT.

I am honestly not sure if having a younger endocrine system changes that recommendation.


thank you for your help

Anyone else have thoughts on PCT? Maybe someone had similar experience or heard about someone i dunno. Thank you

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

BigSkwatta
Level

Join date: Dec 2010
Location:
Posts: 799

Finish your PCT.

Nolva for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20 is the standard, but it had been shown effective at 20mg a day. Your PCT wasn't really optimal with clomid for what 2 weeks at 100mg, then nolva for 3 weeks at 25mg? But its better than nothing.

I guess you could try the unleashed but I think it is probably a waste of money...

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

vavader93
Level

Join date: Mar 2012
Location:
Posts: 8

BigSkwatta wrote:
Finish your PCT.

Nolva for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20 is the standard, but it had been shown effective at 20mg a day. Your PCT wasn't really optimal with clomid for what 2 weeks at 100mg, then nolva for 3 weeks at 25mg? But its better than nothing.

I guess you could try the unleashed but I think it is probably a waste of money...


thank you

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

sniper1
Level 10

Join date: Mar 2004
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 359

Listen, you made a mistake and you realize it. I made the same mistake, I am 47 years old, when I was 17 I was on Dianabol and test, absolutely no pct, didn't even know what it was. I might be lucky, but never got any gyno, or any sides other than a little acne. I am 5' 10" which is probably where I should be, I have brothers ranging from 5' 8" to 6'. I also have 7 healthy kids. Chances are, you'll be fine. But maybe try to see a Dr and get your hormone levels checked.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

vavader93
Level

Join date: Mar 2012
Location:
Posts: 8

sniper1 wrote:
Listen, you made a mistake and you realize it. I made the same mistake, I am 47 years old, when I was 17 I was on Dianabol and test, absolutely no pct, didn't even know what it was. I might be lucky, but never got any gyno, or any sides other than a little acne. I am 5' 10" which is probably where I should be, I have brothers ranging from 5' 8" to 6'. I also have 7 healthy kids. Chances are, you'll be fine. But maybe try to see a Dr and get your hormone levels checked.


Thank you

I'll get my blood work results today, fingers crossed :)

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
1