The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Steroids
 
Decisions Decisions
1
 

InZain
Level

Join date: May 2012
Location:
Posts: 64

Need help with next decision.

I am 26 yo newb to AAS. I have been studying for some time now and would like to step up to some "real" gear.

I am a victim of stupidity because a couple years ago I bought some Epistane and took it with great results but I didn't plan my PCT responsibly and only took Inihibit E as my PCT with some cycle supports and Trib. Even with the big error on the PCT I recovered fine and I didn't have any noticeable side effects from not having a SERM but now i know it is a must.

After enjoying the results I bought 3 more bottles but have held off on taking anything.

I'd like to take a cycle of something in a few months after I get all my ducks in a row ie pct.

I want something dry and mild to no weight gain, strength increases, and fat loss. I train MMA to keep in mind sides ie Winnys dryness effects.

Here is the question. Should I just continue with the Epi (which I enjoyed) until i am finished with it or Take something "real" ie 400-500mg of Test P as a standalone?

Also within your answer please give a PCT to go along with your choice.

26yo
MMA athlete
Plan on taking it when I get to sub 11% bf
Minimum weight gain
Minimum water retention
MMA friendly
Can't lose cardio

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

dekd
Level 1

Join date: Oct 2011
Location:
Posts: 31

Warning: you're going to get flamed by the vets. All your questions are answered in the stickies.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

jimbopv123
Level

Join date: Aug 2011
Location:
Posts: 266

id say buy the test while you can but run the epistane first just to finish it off. Better than having it just lying around might as well use it

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

bchrisen
Level 1

Join date: Feb 2011
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 222

run test and epi. together. Diet will determine weight. read the stickies for pct

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

MassiveGuns
Level

Join date: Jun 2010
Location:
Posts: 1552

InZain wrote:
Need help with next decision.

I am 26 yo newb to AAS. I have been studying for some time now and would like to step up to some "real" gear.

I am a victim of stupidity because a couple years ago I bought some Epistane and took it with great results but I didn't plan my PCT responsibly and only took Inihibit E as my PCT with some cycle supports and Trib. Even with the big error on the PCT I recovered fine and I didn't have any noticeable side effects from not having a SERM but now i know it is a must.

After enjoying the results I bought 3 more bottles but have held off on taking anything.

I'd like to take a cycle of something in a few months after I get all my ducks in a row ie pct.

I want something dry and mild to no weight gain, strength increases, and fat loss. I train MMA to keep in mind sides ie Winnys dryness effects.

Here is the question. Should I just continue with the Epi (which I enjoyed) until i am finished with it or Take something "real" ie 400-500mg of Test P as a standalone?

Also within your answer please give a PCT to go along with your choice.

26yo
MMA athlete
Plan on taking it when I get to sub 11% bf
Minimum weight gain
Minimum water retention
MMA friendly
Can't lose cardio


Test prop + anavar/winny, keep the test no higher than 500mg a week. Don't eat a lot.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

InZain
Level

Join date: May 2012
Location:
Posts: 64

dekd wrote:
Warning: you're going to get flamed by the vets. All your questions are answered in the stickies.



Sorry, I just read most of the stickies afterwards

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

InZain
Level

Join date: May 2012
Location:
Posts: 64

jimbopv123 wrote:
id say buy the test while you can but run the epistane first just to finish it off. Better than having it just lying around might as well use it


I think I'll run 2 of the Epi's and then maybe stack the last Epi with Test?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

InZain
Level

Join date: May 2012
Location:
Posts: 64

bchrisen wrote:
run test and epi. together. Diet will determine weight. read the stickies for pct


Have you ran these two together? how were the results?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

InZain
Level

Join date: May 2012
Location:
Posts: 64

MassiveGuns wrote:
InZain wrote:
Need help with next decision.

I am 26 yo newb to AAS. I have been studying for some time now and would like to step up to some "real" gear.

I am a victim of stupidity because a couple years ago I bought some Epistane and took it with great results but I didn't plan my PCT responsibly and only took Inihibit E as my PCT with some cycle supports and Trib. Even with the big error on the PCT I recovered fine and I didn't have any noticeable side effects from not having a SERM but now i know it is a must.

After enjoying the results I bought 3 more bottles but have held off on taking anything.

I'd like to take a cycle of something in a few months after I get all my ducks in a row ie pct.

I want something dry and mild to no weight gain, strength increases, and fat loss. I train MMA to keep in mind sides ie Winnys dryness effects.

Here is the question. Should I just continue with the Epi (which I enjoyed) until i am finished with it or Take something "real" ie 400-500mg of Test P as a standalone?

Also within your answer please give a PCT to go along with your choice.

26yo
MMA athlete
Plan on taking it when I get to sub 11% bf
Minimum weight gain
Minimum water retention
MMA friendly
Can't lose cardio


Test prop + anavar/winny, keep the test no higher than 500mg a week. Don't eat a lot.


I plan on keeping my doses reletivley low like you pointed. Why Test prop + var/winny is it better for MMA?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

bchrisen
Level 1

Join date: Feb 2011
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 222

InZain wrote:
bchrisen wrote:
run test and epi. together. Diet will determine weight. read the stickies for pct


Have you ran these two together? how were the results?


I haven't ran epi with test but recently ran WIN 50 (non-methylated furzabol clone) just because I had two bottles given to me. Was already running 700mg of test prop a week and noticed a nice strength increase with improved stamina. I would assume results would be similar with epi

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

InZain
Level

Join date: May 2012
Location:
Posts: 64

Isn't Epi Methylated? Will that be bad to take with Test Prop

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

InZain
Level

Join date: May 2012
Location:
Posts: 64

Ok upon further review and more research this is what I think I'm going to go with. I am going to finish up the Epi one by one then take the Test Prop standalone at a pretty low dose (maybe add var/winny)

I have everything to go for this one besides the Nova (hard time finding it, websites seem sketchy) and I also am not at the weight and bf I'd like to be at before I start.

The Epi is dosed at 18mg per pill so I plan on going

Option 1

Epi 1 18 18 18 36 36 36 36
Epi 2 36 36 36 36 36 36 36
Epi 3 36 36 36 36 36 36 36
Epi 4 36 36 36 36 36 36 36
Epi 5 36 36 36 36 36 36 36
Epi 6 54 54 54 54 54 54 54
Nova 7 40 40 40 40 40 40 40
Nova 8 40 40 40 40 40 40 40
Nova 9 20 20 20 20 20 20 20

Option 2

Epi 1 18 18 18 18 18 18 18
Epi 2 36 36 36 36 36 36 36
Epi 3 36 36 36 36 36 36 36
Epi 4 36 36 36 36 36 36 36
Epi 5 36 36 36 36 36 36 36
Epi 6 36 36 36 36 36 36 36
Epi 7 36 36 36 36 36 36 36
Nova 7 40 40 40 40 40 40 40
Nova 8 40 40 40 40 40 40 40
Nova 9 20 20 20 20 20 20 20


Cycle Support & Liv52 Throughout whole thing with 3000mg Fish Oil, 5000 iu Vitamin D, B 12, Complete multi vitamin, gluclosomine and msm.

Strict clean vegaterian diet high in protien, no refined carbs, mostly organic. No sweets or bad stuff.

Please comment if you think this will be sufficient for my goals. ie, dry lean muscle, strength gains, minimal weight gain

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

InZain
Level

Join date: May 2012
Location:
Posts: 64

anything??

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

bchrisen
Level 1

Join date: Feb 2011
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 222

InZain wrote:
Isn't Epi Methylated? Will that be bad to take with Test Prop


Yes its methylated....so are many other "real" oral steroids. Why do you think it would be bad to stack with test prop?

No it will NOT be bad to stack with test prop or any other esterfied or non-estered test. I think you'll get more out of your cycle taking the two compounds together, unless you want to run one half assed cycle and one decent cycle. I recommend one solid cycle.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

InZain
Level

Join date: May 2012
Location:
Posts: 64

bchrisen wrote:
InZain wrote:
Isn't Epi Methylated? Will that be bad to take with Test Prop


Yes its methylated....so are many other "real" oral steroids. Why do you think it would be bad to stack with test prop?

No it will NOT be bad to stack with test prop or any other esterfied or non-estered test. I think you'll get more out of your cycle taking the two compounds together, unless you want to run one half assed cycle and one decent cycle. I recommend one solid cycle.


I don't know if it'll be bad with test prop I was just asking. Thanks for the info. I probably will take them together later. You think I should go with option one or two for my cycle and do you have any other advice?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

wilks19
Level

Join date: May 2011
Location:
Posts: 45

MassiveGuns wrote:
InZain wrote:
Need help with next decision.

I am 26 yo newb to AAS. I have been studying for some time now and would like to step up to some "real" gear.

I am a victim of stupidity because a couple years ago I bought some Epistane and took it with great results but I didn't plan my PCT responsibly and only took Inihibit E as my PCT with some cycle supports and Trib. Even with the big error on the PCT I recovered fine and I didn't have any noticeable side effects from not having a SERM but now i know it is a must.

After enjoying the results I bought 3 more bottles but have held off on taking anything.

I'd like to take a cycle of something in a few months after I get all my ducks in a row ie pct.

I want something dry and mild to no weight gain, strength increases, and fat loss. I train MMA to keep in mind sides ie Winnys dryness effects.

Here is the question. Should I just continue with the Epi (which I enjoyed) until i am finished with it or Take something "real" ie 400-500mg of Test P as a standalone?

Also within your answer please give a PCT to go along with your choice.

26yo
MMA athlete
Plan on taking it when I get to sub 11% bf
Minimum weight gain
Minimum water retention
MMA friendly
Can't lose cardio


Test prop + anavar/winny, keep the test no higher than 500mg a week. Don't eat a lot.



yup legit advice put on som decent weight while gettin the cut effect and pure lean mass gain from whinny and var along with the hyuge cardio bost from wat i have heard (while on). i dont think food will matter what u eat keep macros in check, but with test ur gonna gain a lot of weight. but its either loss sex drive(potentially) while on just var or take test get gnar and then dry with the var( disclaimer i have not personally cycled yet due to injuries but i give advice to my friends who have due to my research, so i know wats semi good but not first hand, take it as it is good luck)

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

beefcakes
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location:
Posts: 151

prop and epi seems like a pretty good cycle for ur goals if i were u id run 8 weeks of prop and stack it with epi the last 6 weeks epi dries u out as it is also an anti estrogen potentially eliminating some of the bloat from the test u could also ad in an ai like arimadex if ur really worried about bloating too much. as far as pct id do nolva at 40/40/20/20 and add in some natty sups like daa and a herbal test booster

what clone of epi did u purchase bcause the ones that claim 18mg per pill are usually if not always underdosed

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

InZain
Level

Join date: May 2012
Location:
Posts: 64

beefcakes wrote:
prop and epi seems like a pretty good cycle for ur goals if i were u id run 8 weeks of prop and stack it with epi the last 6 weeks epi dries u out as it is also an anti estrogen potentially eliminating some of the bloat from the test u could also ad in an ai like arimadex if ur really worried about bloating too much. as far as pct id do nolva at 40/40/20/20 and add in some natty sups like daa and a herbal test booster

what clone of epi did u purchase bcause the ones that claim 18mg per pill are usually if not always underdosed


I'd like to run an ai like you said plus a serm as a pct

The epistane I have Is Element Edge Nutrition.

I think I'm going to run one standalone epistane than stack it with test prop (best type of test for me?)

1-8 test prop & arimidex & cycle supports
3-8 epistane
9-12 nova

Like that?

Also how does it work if I start getting signs of gyno? I should automatically start the nova?

Thanks for everyone's input I'm learning a lot

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

InZain
Level

Join date: May 2012
Location:
Posts: 64

On second thought would I need an Ai? I thought epi had and estrogen properties. Would the be enough to counteract the test or should I still get an Ai?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

InZain
Level

Join date: May 2012
Location:
Posts: 64

Any other opinions, comments, or concerns. Don't be shy now. Thanks

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
1