The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Steroids
 
2nd Cycle Test 400 + Tren E Proposition
1
 

SomaliTerorist
Level

Join date: May 2011
Location:
Posts: 45

Need suggestions on adding the tren and PCT just incase what i posted is not enough..

better to run more and make it 5-8 weeks of tren ?


btw currently waiting on the tren and caber, already pinned the test (couldnt wait lol)


Proposed cycle

Week 1 - 1 Test 400 @ 1000mg per week front load
Weeks 2-13 test 400 @ 500mg per week
weeks 3-13 Tren e @ 200mg per week

adex 0.5mg eod, caber on hand

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Test 400 = 100mg test prop, 100mg test e, 100mg test c and 100mg test decan

^^ picked this because i didnt like the wait of 5-6 weeks for test e to kick in, so hoping the 125mg of prop every week in the blend would help make things happen sooner. was also cost affective and i do understand the need to pin eod



Will be bulking, 2 power lifting days, 3 hypertrophy days, mauy thai 2x a week for cardio while eating well over maintenance


I already pinned 0.5 ml on friday and another 0.5 ml sunday, then will spread 600mg eod as part of the front load.






  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

SomaliTerorist
Level

Join date: May 2011
Location:
Posts: 45

almost forgot..

Previous cycle:

weeks 1-5 test e 500mg
weeks 6-10 test prop 500mg/week

nolva 40/40/20/20 pct
(broke other vial of test e and finished with prop).

gained 10lbs lean whieght and kept all strength gained. (most of the gains were from the prop) bunk/underdosed test e ? not sure


current stats: 5'10 195lbs ~12%bf

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Singhbuilder
Level 1

Join date: Apr 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1095

SomaliTerorist wrote:
Need suggestions on adding the tren and PCT just incase what i posted is not enough..

better to run more and make it 5-8 weeks of tren ?


btw currently waiting on the tren and caber, already pinned the test (couldnt wait lol)


Proposed cycle

Week 1 - 1 Test 400 @ 1000mg per week front load
Weeks 2-13 test 400 @ 500mg per week
weeks 3-13 Tren e @ 200mg per week

adex 0.5mg eod, caber on hand

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Test 400 = 100mg test prop, 100mg test e, 100mg test c

^^ picked this because i didnt like the wait of 5-6 weeks for test e to kick in, so hoping the 125mg of prop every week in the blend would help make things happen sooner. was also cost affective and i do understand the need to pin eod



Will be bulking, 2 power lifting days, 3 hypertrophy days, mauy thai 2x a week for cardio while eating well over maintenance


I already pinned 0.5 ml on friday and another 0.5 ml sunday, then will spread 600mg eod as part of the front load.








Fairly low dose of Tren dont you think? Also tren can have some nasty sides (from experience) in some users so it would be a precautionary measure to use Tren Acetate and assess your tolerance with it then to suffer the sides for a lot longer with the enanthate ester.

Also look into the test:tren, alot of people recommend going higher with tren and keeping the test at a maintenance dose. This seems to negate the tren sides.
I would also frontload the tren (if you have not got acetate) and decrease the cycle length to avoid that much of a lengthy suppression from tren (12 weeks), but that is just because tren shuts me down very hard.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

SomaliTerorist
Level

Join date: May 2011
Location:
Posts: 45

Singhbuilder wrote:
SomaliTerorist wrote:
Need suggestions on adding the tren and PCT just incase what i posted is not enough..

better to run more and make it 5-8 weeks of tren ?


btw currently waiting on the tren and caber, already pinned the test (couldnt wait lol)


Proposed cycle

Week 1 - 1 Test 400 @ 1000mg per week front load
Weeks 2-13 test 400 @ 500mg per week
weeks 3-13 Tren e @ 200mg per week

adex 0.5mg eod, caber on hand

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Test 400 = 100mg test prop, 100mg test e, 100mg test c

^^ picked this because i didnt like the wait of 5-6 weeks for test e to kick in, so hoping the 125mg of prop every week in the blend would help make things happen sooner. was also cost affective and i do understand the need to pin eod



Will be bulking, 2 power lifting days, 3 hypertrophy days, mauy thai 2x a week for cardio while eating well over maintenance


I already pinned 0.5 ml on friday and another 0.5 ml sunday, then will spread 600mg eod as part of the front load.








Fairly low dose of Tren dont you think? Also tren can have some nasty sides (from experience) in some users so it would be a precautionary measure to use Tren Acetate and assess your tolerance with it then to suffer the sides for a lot longer with the enanthate ester.

Also look into the test:tren, alot of people recommend going higher with tren and keeping the test at a maintenance dose. This seems to negate the tren sides.
I would also frontload the tren (if you have not got acetate) and decrease the cycle length to avoid that much of a lengthy suppression from tren (12 weeks), but that is just because tren shuts me down very hard.

thats the point of the lower dose, see how i react to it and have some extra fun on cycle.

Tell more about decreasing the cycle length please.. I have it that long because of the ong esthers wont kick in till weeks 5-7 which will give me 5-8 weeks of being "on" but if its a bad idea i would like to see better suggestions.

Keep in mind the test blend i am using (100mg prop. 100mg e, 100mgtest c, 100mg test decanate)

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Singhbuilder
Level 1

Join date: Apr 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1095

SomaliTerorist wrote:
Singhbuilder wrote:
SomaliTerorist wrote:
Need suggestions on adding the tren and PCT just incase what i posted is not enough..

better to run more and make it 5-8 weeks of tren ?


btw currently waiting on the tren and caber, already pinned the test (couldnt wait lol)


Proposed cycle

Week 1 - 1 Test 400 @ 1000mg per week front load
Weeks 2-13 test 400 @ 500mg per week
weeks 3-13 Tren e @ 200mg per week

adex 0.5mg eod, caber on hand

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Test 400 = 100mg test prop, 100mg test e, 100mg test c

^^ picked this because i didnt like the wait of 5-6 weeks for test e to kick in, so hoping the 125mg of prop every week in the blend would help make things happen sooner. was also cost affective and i do understand the need to pin eod



Will be bulking, 2 power lifting days, 3 hypertrophy days, mauy thai 2x a week for cardio while eating well over maintenance


I already pinned 0.5 ml on friday and another 0.5 ml sunday, then will spread 600mg eod as part of the front load.








Fairly low dose of Tren dont you think? Also tren can have some nasty sides (from experience) in some users so it would be a precautionary measure to use Tren Acetate and assess your tolerance with it then to suffer the sides for a lot longer with the enanthate ester.

Also look into the test:tren, alot of people recommend going higher with tren and keeping the test at a maintenance dose. This seems to negate the tren sides.
I would also frontload the tren (if you have not got acetate) and decrease the cycle length to avoid that much of a lengthy suppression from tren (12 weeks), but that is just because tren shuts me down very hard.

thats the point of the lower dose, see how i react to it and have some extra fun on cycle.

Tell more about decreasing the cycle length please.. I have it that long because of the ong esthers wont kick in till weeks 5-7 which will give me 5-8 weeks of being "on" but if its a bad idea i would like to see better suggestions.

Keep in mind the test blend i am using (100mg prop. 100mg e, 100mgtest c, 100mg test decanate)

Tren shuts you down very hard and dramatically. So for ME I would keep the length it is being used to a minimum eg Test P and Tren A cycle would be much better then the cycle you wish to do. Run it for 6 weeks and bam! You will look good and gain well.

But each to their own, Do what you will. This has just worked for ME, not necessarily for you.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

SomaliTerorist
Level

Join date: May 2011
Location:
Posts: 45

not much help in my situation as i am already pinning test 400 blend.. how about i blast the vial of tren for 6 weeks ?

What is tren enanthate esther like ?

I will have caber so progesterone sides will be controled.. then i finish with my test blend for 12 weeks

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Singhbuilder
Level 1

Join date: Apr 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1095

SomaliTerorist wrote:
not much help in my situation as i am already pinning test 400 blend.. how about i blast the vial of tren for 6 weeks ?

What is tren enanthate esther like ?

I will have caber so progesterone sides will be controled.. then i finish with my test blend for 12 weeks


That is a better idea to blast the tren but then again you still have the same problem of tolerating the sides should they present themselves.
Caber is a necessity with Tren as it raises prolactin levels rapidly (from 70 to 300 for me)and can have you lactating and with ED.

I dont understand what you mean by what the ester is like? It is like any other enanthate ester with the same half life. In terms of sides, I dont know as Ive only ever run Tren Ace.
Also you say it will give you 5-8 weeks of being 'on', thats fine but you must realise the suppression will start well before that (on the first week).

Hope that helps.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
1