The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Powerful Women
 
Hello?
 

PB Andy
Level 100

Join date: Mar 2006
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 9557

giterdone wrote:
print wrote:
Grneyes wrote:
Mod Jump'N Jack wrote:
minimaltechno wrote:
Ah ok there you are, missy. I'm over in the over 35+. Er does this mean PW is being slowly taken apart?

Some members have been asking to have their logs moved out of Powerful Women and into other forum sections.

As far as I know, there are no plans for the site format changes to include a removal of the Powerful Women forum. The forum can be as active as its participants choose to make it.


We're leaving because half the forum has been banned. There's no point in being here if half the ppl can't post.


*ouch*


lol

yeah that was straight pwnage.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LastStand
Level

Join date: Jul 2010
Location: Alberta, CAN
Posts: 656

alexus wrote:
the whole 'slut' vs. 'non-slut' thing is so adolescent... is that really an attitude that works for this site? really? i mean... i thought the maturity thing was about realizing that the slut in the bedroom lady in the dining room (or whatever it was) thing could all go on with the same person. integration. pretty sure it is something like that... you know. like how i can feel sad at one moment in time and happy at another and there be no contradiction in that. i can post sexy pics on SAMA at one point in time and expect to be treated like a lady at other times and at other places on the site.


This kinda reminded me of an image I saw floating around on the web today.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Edgy
Level 2

Join date: Feb 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 10785

cholulalula wrote:
here.

just busy swimming in shit this week.




yuk -


you got a lousy job.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Christine
Level 3

Join date: Nov 2002
Location: Virgin Islands
Posts: 7519

LastStand wrote:


This kinda reminded me of an image I saw floating around on the web today.



I think that some of our representatives forget that sluts vote.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

theBird
Level

Join date: Aug 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 4418

alexus wrote:
dammit. i'm so sad people have left.



Me too. Did you hear about maschy? She's gone.



*tweet*

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

cholulalula
Level

Join date: Nov 2010
Location:
Posts: 1217

Edgy wrote:
cholulalula wrote:
here.

just busy swimming in shit this week.


yuk -

you got a lousy job.


somebody gotsta do it.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

juniormint
Level

Join date: Sep 2009
Location: Saskatchewan, CAN
Posts: 188

Wow, things changed BIG since I last checked in.
I'll still be here plugging away every now and then--more now than in the last couple of months.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

2busy
Level 4

Join date: Mar 2011
Location: Nebraska, USA
Posts: 5031

Hiya Patches, I'm still here.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

minimaltechno
Level 1

Join date: Jun 2011
Location:
Posts: 1569

The things we miss.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Mod Jump'N Jack
Moderator

Join date: Jul 2005
Location:
Posts: 252

PB Andy wrote:
giterdone wrote:
print wrote:
Grneyes wrote:
Mod Jump'N Jack wrote:
minimaltechno wrote:
Ah ok there you are, missy. I'm over in the over 35+. Er does this mean PW is being slowly taken apart?

Some members have been asking to have their logs moved out of Powerful Women and into other forum sections.

As far as I know, there are no plans for the site format changes to include a removal of the Powerful Women forum. The forum can be as active as its participants choose to make it.


We're leaving because half the forum has been banned. There's no point in being here if half the ppl can't post.

*ouch*

lol

yeah that was straight pwnage.

It might have been, if her comment was a fact instead of a frustrated exaggeration and inaccuracy.

In any case, as was explained by an Admin in the "What Happened to T-Nation" thread:
"This situation has NOTHING to do with what Level you are, which gender you are, or whether you have purchased or not.

And again, *IF* users are banned, we will not have a dialog about our reasoning on the Forums."

It would be best if this thread now returned on topic.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Edgy
Level 2

Join date: Feb 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 10785

cholulalula wrote:
Edgy wrote:
cholulalula wrote:
here.

just busy swimming in shit this week.


yuk -

you got a lousy job.


somebody gotsta do it.


yeah...but swimming in shit?

(shakes head)

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

DiscoDani
Level

Join date: Oct 2010
Location:
Posts: 421

oh no! What did I miss? I haven't been posting in my log and have not moved somewhere else on the forum. I am posting on another site I've belonged to for years just out of pure laziness to copy and paste my posts as I was doing.

I'll continue to post here if it helps keep the PW forum alive! I think it's a great resource for other women to come to and I'd hate to see it disappear.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

owlie
Level

Join date: Nov 2009
Location:
Posts: 800

Go ahead and add me to the list My log is Owlie Takes Flight and I'm posting again. Including some awesome vids of my training.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

BodyBldgBabe
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2006
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 3618

I saw this shit storm coming awhile ago and actually decided to take the quiet side. Looks like Im still here :-/

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

lanchefan1
Level 3

Join date: Feb 2003
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1193

BodyBldgBabe wrote:
I saw this shit storm coming awhile ago and actually decided to take the quiet side. Looks like Im still here :-/


Nice to see some of ya are still here!!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report