Building High-Performance Muscle™
T-Nation Tech Support
 
Username Change Request
 

DM100
Level 2

Join date: May 2011
Location: England
Posts: 11

Please change username to DM100

Thanks.

  Report
 

purplefish
Level 100

Join date: May 2011
Location:
Posts: 13

Please reset my user name to purplefish

  Report
 

etaco
Level 5

Join date: Mar 2003
Location:
Posts: 2718

When did you change it so that users couldn't edit their name through their profile info? I'm pretty sure I changed or tweaked my username once or twice many years ago.

  Report
 

Jeffrey of Troy
Level 2

Join date: May 2011
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 458

Hi, please change my username to "Jeffrey of Troy"; it's what I use all over the web, so I'd like to be consistent.

Thanks,
Jeffrey

  Report
 

Sandmuscle
Level 3

Join date: May 2011
Location:
Posts: 1

Please change my user name to Sandmuscle

  Report
 

imsaftlas
Level 2

Join date: Jun 2011
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 1

Please change my Username to 'IronAddict'

  Report
 

DM100
Level 2

Join date: May 2011
Location: England
Posts: 11

Please change username to DM100

Thanks.

  Report
 

RobRaynerBB
Level

Join date: Dec 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 1286

obvs dont change mine any longer :)

  Report
 

AJL-1240
Level 5

Join date: May 2005
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 5261

Found this with a search, not sure if it's the right place, but I would appreciate it if I could get my user name changed to AJL-1240 please. (if we can't have the dash, then AJL1240 is fine)

  Report
 

Sub-200
Level

Join date: Jul 2008
Location:
Posts: 37

Don't hold your breath y'all. I don't think they do username changes anymore. Either that, or Lowfat Matt is one lazy mod.

  Report
 

truepro
Level 10

Join date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 12

please change my username to: Spidey

  Report
 

LowfatMatt
Moderator, Admin, Designer

Join date: Dec 2000
Location:
Posts: 4030

truepro wrote:
please change my username to: Spidey


Already taken. Second choice?

  Report
 

LowfatMatt
Moderator, Admin, Designer

Join date: Dec 2000
Location:
Posts: 4030

imsaftlas wrote:
Please change my Username to 'IronAddict'


Already taken. Second choice?

  Report
 

LowfatMatt
Moderator, Admin, Designer

Join date: Dec 2000
Location:
Posts: 4030

etaco wrote:
When did you change it so that users couldn't edit their name through their profile info? I'm pretty sure I changed or tweaked my username once or twice many years ago.


Yes, we used to allow this. But we changed it as it complicates things to have users changing their usernames frequently. Most forums on the web don't allow it, in fact.

We'll do our best to accommodate username change requests.

  Report
 

LowfatMatt
Moderator, Admin, Designer

Join date: Dec 2000
Location:
Posts: 4030

Sub-200 wrote:
Don't hold your breath y'all. I don't think they do username changes anymore. Either that, or Lowfat Matt is one lazy mod.


Yeah, you got me. I don't do anything around here.

  Report
 

Sub-200
Level

Join date: Jul 2008
Location:
Posts: 37

LowfatMatt wrote:
Sub-200 wrote:
Don't hold your breath y'all. I don't think they do username changes anymore. Either that, or Lowfat Matt is one lazy mod.


Yeah, you got me. I don't do anything around here.


I honestly thought you'd changed your policy on name changes. Obviously you're busy (I've seen the Indigo campaign) and I didn't mean offend you with my little joke. I apologize if I have. Peace.

  Report
 

LowfatMatt
Moderator, Admin, Designer

Join date: Dec 2000
Location:
Posts: 4030

Sub-200 wrote:
LowfatMatt wrote:
Sub-200 wrote:
Don't hold your breath y'all. I don't think they do username changes anymore. Either that, or Lowfat Matt is one lazy mod.


Yeah, you got me. I don't do anything around here.


I honestly thought you'd changed your policy on name changes. Obviously you're busy (I've seen the Indigo campaign) and I didn't mean offend you with my little joke. I apologize if I have. Peace.


No worries. That was me being sarcastic.

Now, in case I missed it, did you need your username changed as well?

  Report
 

Sub-200
Level

Join date: Jul 2008
Location:
Posts: 37

LowfatMatt wrote:
Sub-200 wrote:
LowfatMatt wrote:
Sub-200 wrote:
Don't hold your breath y'all. I don't think they do username changes anymore. Either that, or Lowfat Matt is one lazy mod.


Yeah, you got me. I don't do anything around here.


I honestly thought you'd changed your policy on name changes. Obviously you're busy (I've seen the Indigo campaign) and I didn't mean offend you with my little joke. I apologize if I have. Peace.


No worries. That was me being sarcastic.

Now, in case I missed it, did you need your username changed as well?


Yes sir, please change my name to Mai Wei. Much appreciated!

  Report
 

JimConnell
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Location:
Posts: 63

Please change my username to Wandering Sumo. I don't like leaving my real name out there.

  Report
 

RSGZ
Level 3

Join date: Jun 2005
Location: England
Posts: 9673

Sub-200 wrote:
LowfatMatt wrote:
Sub-200 wrote:
LowfatMatt wrote:
Sub-200 wrote:
Don't hold your breath y'all. I don't think they do username changes anymore. Either that, or Lowfat Matt is one lazy mod.


Yeah, you got me. I don't do anything around here.


I honestly thought you'd changed your policy on name changes. Obviously you're busy (I've seen the Indigo campaign) and I didn't mean offend you with my little joke. I apologize if I have. Peace.


No worries. That was me being sarcastic.

Now, in case I missed it, did you need your username changed as well?


Yes sir, please change my name to Mai Wei. Much appreciated!


LOL @ your username still being the same.

  Report
 

LowfatMatt
Moderator, Admin, Designer

Join date: Dec 2000
Location:
Posts: 4030

Sorry, we've had a policy change on username edits sine the last round of changes. We aren't permitting any username changes at this time, as it can cause issues on our end.

We'll keep everyone posted on changes to this policy.

  Report
 

Bmad
Level

Join date: Jun 2010
Location:
Posts: 118

your kidding me?

  Report
 

TheBolshavik
Level

Join date: Sep 2011
Location:
Posts: 2

Please cancel my account. Thank you.

  Report
 

magicalUNICORN
Level

Join date: Oct 2009
Location:
Posts: 1

Do you have any idea when the rule might be overturned? I wouldn't mind being the first on your list to change my name man. I regret picking this queer name.

  Report
 

kered7aras
Level

Join date: Apr 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 1

Please change my username to Bbaird

  Report