Building High-Performance Muscle™
Powerlifting
 
585x3 Deadlift @ Age 16 (BW: 203lbs)
1 2 Next Last
 

Nood
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location:
Posts: 11



it would be much appreciated if you subscribed. i post videos weekly, and i don't visit this board too often.

thanks everybody

  Report
 

MightyMouse17
Level 1

Join date: Apr 2012
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 1278

You are not weak.

  Report
 

BlueCollarTr8n
Level 1

Join date: Jul 2008
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 2718

Solid...!

  Report
 

spar4tee
Level

Join date: Sep 2010
Location: District of Columbia, USA
Posts: 9680

Nice

  Report
 

browndisaster
Level

Join date: Jun 2009
Location:
Posts: 2696

nice lifting! good to see your squat and bench are solid too. What kind of EFS wrist wraps are you using and how do you like them? I'm going to place an order tomorrow for some

  Report
 

Nood
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location:
Posts: 11

thanks everybody, i appreciate the comments

browndisaster wrote:
nice lifting! good to see your squat and bench are solid too. What kind of EFS wrist wraps are you using and how do you like them? I'm going to place an order tomorrow for some


they are the EFS normal wrist wraps and i dont like them at all, lol. they are just a stretchy band basically, it doesnt provide wrist support at all. i've used the black super heavy wrist wrap and i liked those, much more stiffer and provided more support for me.

  Report
 

Tim Henriques
Contributor

Join date: Dec 2006
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 1415

Very impressive indeed

  Report
 

BigRedMachine87
Level 3

Join date: Nov 2010
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 338

I AM SO WEAK

  Report
 

kgildner
Level

Join date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 735

Really impressive. Big ups!

  Report
 

Nood
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location:
Posts: 11

thanks fellas... i appreciate the kind replies a ton !

don't forget to subscribe! thanks!

  Report
 

MM-CK
Level

Join date: Sep 2012
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 34

Damn dude nice lifts! I remember you from the meet this past April and you pulled less than that for a single IIRC, nice progress!

  Report
 

lift206
Level

Join date: May 2012
Location: Washington, USA
Posts: 68

Nice pull!

  Report
 

browndisaster
Level

Join date: Jun 2009
Location:
Posts: 2696

Nood wrote:
thanks everybody, i appreciate the comments

browndisaster wrote:
nice lifting! good to see your squat and bench are solid too. What kind of EFS wrist wraps are you using and how do you like them? I'm going to place an order tomorrow for some


they are the EFS normal wrist wraps and i dont like them at all, lol. they are just a stretchy band basically, it doesnt provide wrist support at all. i've used the black super heavy wrist wrap and i liked those, much more stiffer and provided more support for me.

cheers! I changed my order from the normal wrist wraps you have to the heavy wraps

  Report
 

forbes
Level

Join date: May 2008
Location:
Posts: 1912

Shit, now let me guess........starting strength?

  Report
 

Nood
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location:
Posts: 11

just thought i'd give y'all a quick update!

  Report
 

gorangers0525
Level 1

Join date: Nov 2011
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 502

What the hell did you do in the last 17 days?

  Report
 

black_angus1
Level

Join date: May 2009
Location: Iowa, USA
Posts: 836

Straps, doesn't count.

Sumo, doesn't count.

Not sanctioned, doesn't count.

Do you even lift?

  Report
 

sexyxe
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 626

Sweet lifts.

Mad jealous.

  Report
 

Nood
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location:
Posts: 11

thanks fellas... no i dont lift, i just do p90x

gorangers0525 wrote:
What the hell did you do in the last 17 days?


i had more in me when i did 585, but all i really did was 1 heavy session (605x3), deloaded, then went to 615x3. this is probably my true 3RM

  Report
 

gorangers0525
Level 1

Join date: Nov 2011
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 502

black_angus1 wrote:
Straps, doesn't count.

Sumo, doesn't count.

Not sanctioned, doesn't count.

Do you even lift?



Don't forgot the little foam mats take approximately .05" off the dead-lift. Doesn't count.




But really, extremely impressive.

  Report
 

Nood
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location:
Posts: 11

thanks fellas...

  Report
 

Pigeonkak
Level

Join date: Sep 2012
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 216

Dude, very impressive. With great power comes great responsibility.

But be honest. You're not really 16. More like 16 and a half, right?

  Report
 

666Rich
Level

Join date: May 2006
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 844

Great lifts dude. Straps, no straps, whatever, kid is strong.

  Report
 

lbraga
Level 3

Join date: Nov 2011
Location:
Posts: 576

You're strong, definitely, especially for your age. I will subscribe cuz this is some impressive shit.

  Report
 

Nood
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location:
Posts: 11

thanks again guys, and i just turned 16 in september.

  Report
1 2 Next Last