The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Powerlifting
 
2013 USPF Nationals
1
 

CSEagles1694
Level 1

Join date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2724

Anybody competing in it? It's May 9-12 in Chicago. I'll be competing at 181.

CS

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

bears
Level 2

Join date: Jun 2003
Posts: 104

i'll be there. as a 198. it's like 5 minutes from my house. i did it in 2011. it was a well run meet overall. long day though.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

CSEagles1694
Level 1

Join date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2724

bears wrote:
i'll be there. as a 198. it's like 5 minutes from my house. i did it in 2011. it was a well run meet overall. long day though.


Are you competing raw or geared?

CS

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

bears
Level 2

Join date: Jun 2003
Posts: 104

Raw. I need to read the raw rules cuz I forgot if you have to be flat footed when you bench. I've been practicing up on my toes lately.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

bears
Level 2

Join date: Jun 2003
Posts: 104

Shooting for 440 squat, 290-300 bench, and 500-515 deadlift. How bout you?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

bears
Level 2

Join date: Jun 2003
Posts: 104

yup. flat footed bench. better change up my bench setup.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Umbrata Fortis
Level

Join date: Feb 2013
Posts: 174

Hey guys, is there any way I can get a link on the info to compete and all. Would be great, Thanks

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

anonymous_burn
Level

Join date: Dec 2010
Posts: 94

Umbrata Fortis wrote:
Hey guys, is there any way I can get a link on the info to compete and all. Would be great, Thanks


http://lmgtfy.com/...+uspf+nationals

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

CSEagles1694
Level 1

Join date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2724

bears wrote:
Shooting for 440 squat, 290-300 bench, and 500-515 deadlift. How bout you?


I'm looking to squat 419, bench 303 or 308, and pull 451. I'm gunning for the 181 raw total record at 18 y/o.

CS

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

bears
Level 2

Join date: Jun 2003
Posts: 104

CSEagles1694 wrote:
bears wrote:
Shooting for 440 squat, 290-300 bench, and 500-515 deadlift. How bout you?


I'm looking to squat 419, bench 303 or 308, and pull 451. I'm gunning for the 181 raw total record at 18 y/o.

CS


solid numbers! i competed in the 2011 meet at the same venue. overall good meet and well run. decent amount of raw lifters there too. i'll introduce myself if i recognize you. my name is mike. good luck with the rest of your training.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

CSEagles1694
Level 1

Join date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2724

bears wrote:
CSEagles1694 wrote:
bears wrote:
Shooting for 440 squat, 290-300 bench, and 500-515 deadlift. How bout you?


I'm looking to squat 419, bench 303 or 308, and pull 451. I'm gunning for the 181 raw total record at 18 y/o.

CS


solid numbers! i competed in the 2011 meet at the same venue. overall good meet and well run. decent amount of raw lifters there too. i'll introduce myself if i recognize you. my name is mike. good luck with the rest of your training.


Sounds like a plan. My name is Luke, and good luck to you too.

CS

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
1