The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Over 35 Lifter
 
Training begets Serenity
 

KBgal
Level

Join date: Jan 2012
Posts: 506

FISCHER613 wrote:
Off later tonight to drink beer and play with miniatures (warhammer)

By Gods I am a huge Geek and proud of it!!


Have fun! Looking for a Guinness myself tonight. :)

Thanks for the coaching today. It's starting to come together. See ya for KB tomorrow.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

FISCHER613
Level

Join date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2494

Mobility over weekend 2 times a day. Lower back is starting to feel better now. When I get up from sitting my lower back does not feel locked up or my hips are not so sore all the time.

foam rolling is twice a day as well for 10 minutes.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Led
Level

Join date: Jan 2012
Posts: 193

Keep that mobility work up FISCH, good to see the back is progressing.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

FISCHER613
Level

Join date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2494

Thanks^^^^^

Bench press 275x4x6 ( 6 sets of 4)

snatch grip high pulls in smith 185x4x6

btn press in smith 185x4x6

close grip chins +45lbs 6x4

dips+25lbsx8x4

reverse curls 65x8x4

feeling good and solid

bweight 227

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

ecogenx
Level 1

Join date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4669

Good to read your back and hips aren't aching as much. A bottle of wine and 3-4 beers Fri night and Sat night helped my low back pain over the weekend. Made my head ache though.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

FISCHER613
Level

Join date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2494

ecogenx wrote:
Good to read your back and hips aren't aching as much. A bottle of wine and 3-4 beers Fri night and Sat night helped my low back pain over the weekend. Made my head ache though.


LOL right!

I also indulged in some Zombie Dust (great Beer) as well.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

MattyXL
Level 1

Join date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9388

when you coming to G+?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

FISCHER613
Level

Join date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2494

MattyXL wrote:
when you coming to G+?


Next week after all my tests are done...

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

FISCHER613
Level

Join date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2494

Mobility work,

swings and pullups on rings and ab wheel rollouts. 2 sets. will slowly go up from here done daily.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

kpsnap
Level

Join date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7026

G+. Are you guys leaving too?

You do such a great job of developing workarounds for the various obstacles that present themselves.

Probably will start back up on that program of yours soon once I'm a wee bit stronger.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

FISCHER613
Level

Join date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2494

kpsnap wrote:
G+. Are you guys leaving too?

You do such a great job of developing workarounds for the various obstacles that present themselves.

Probably will start back up on that program of yours soon once I'm a wee bit stronger.


No I am staying. I like the company in here in the over 035 forum.

I have another template I am doing right now and it is working wonders. Talk about sweet, simple and effective.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

SteelyD
Level 4

Join date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12073

kpsnap wrote:
G+. Are you guys leaving too?

You do such a great job of developing workarounds for the various obstacles that present themselves.

Probably will start back up on that program of yours soon once I'm a wee bit stronger.


Most on G+ are still here, Snap.

C'mon over, the water's nice!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

kpsnap
Level

Join date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7026

SteelyD wrote:
Most on G+ are still here, Snap.

C'mon over, the water's nice!


I'm active here, but that's about it. I happen to not be a Facebook fan. Don't think I'd participate in another social networking forum. But thanks for the invite.

Fischer: Are you sharing your template? I love to look at programming. You can PM me if you're willing.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

FISCHER613
Level

Join date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2494

kpsnap wrote:
SteelyD wrote:
Most on G+ are still here, Snap.

C'mon over, the water's nice!


I'm active here, but that's about it. I happen to not be a Facebook fan. Don't think I'd participate in another social networking forum. But thanks for the invite.

Fischer: Are you sharing your template? I love to look at programming. You can PM me if you're willing.



Template shared. PM sent

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

FISCHER613
Level

Join date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2494

trapbar deadlifts 365x4x6 ( 6 sets of 4)

pivot stiff legs in the smith 205x8x3 - hard to describe think of only breaking at the hips and pushing out the hips as the bar goes lower, really strive to drive the heels into the floor, should feel a stretch from the calves to lower back.

single leg press 130x8x3

decline board situps +30lbs x8x3


Mobility done this morning and will do again this evening.

bweight 227

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

FISCHER613
Level

Join date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2494

I think I am going to build a dip station out of PVC pipe for my garage...






Edit: spelling error

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

FISCHER613
Level

Join date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2494

Kbell swings,ab wheels and pullups on the rings.

Mobility work -upper/lower.

And more studying....

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

jjackkrash
Level 3

Join date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6742

That reminds me, I need to pull my rings out of storage. Nice work in here, Rick.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

FISCHER613
Level

Join date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2494

Flat bench 275x2x6

snatch pulls/rows in smith 155x10x4

btn press in smith 145x14x3

close grip pullups bwx12x3

dips bwx15x3

hammer curls 50x15x3


  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

FISCHER613
Level

Join date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2494

Flat bench 275x5x6
v-grip pullups +35x5x6
btn press seated free weight 155x5x6
snatch pulls 135x5x5
dips +25 x10x3
b.curls 95x10x3

Will go up on everything next monday and reduce volume and slowly add volume back in.

bweight after easter 229 (+3lbs water)

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

kpsnap
Level

Join date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7026

FISCHER613 wrote:

bweight after easter 229 (+3lbs chocolate)


Edited for accuracy.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Up
Level 3

Join date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1449

kpsnap wrote:
FISCHER613 wrote:

bweight after easter 229 (+3lbs chocolate)


Edited for accuracy.


Haha, thats a lot of bunny ears Rick!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

FISCHER613
Level

Join date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2494

Up wrote:
kpsnap wrote:
FISCHER613 wrote:

bweight after easter 229 (+3lbs chocolate)


Edited for accuracy.


Haha, thats a lot of bunny ears Rick!


Add Jelly Beans, Lamb and Beer.

LOL

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

KBgal
Level

Join date: Jan 2012
Posts: 506

FISCHER613 wrote:
Up wrote:
kpsnap wrote:
FISCHER613 wrote:

bweight after easter 229 (+3lbs chocolate)


Edited for accuracy.


Haha, thats a lot of bunny ears Rick!


Add Jelly Beans, Lamb and Beer.

LOL



I can beat that: I'm up 4lbs. Eek! No jelly beans...but there was the slice of strawberry shortcake...and chocolate/peanut butter square...and fruit tart...on top of the ham and sides - or maybe it was that leftover gyros plate really late in the evening that put me over the top. LOL

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

FISCHER613
Level

Join date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2494

Yeah well we deserve it now and then. Now back to the grindstone...


  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
Topic is Locked
This thread has reached its maximum number of replies. Click HERE to start a new topic.