The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Indigo Project Logs
 
Professor X: Mutant Log
 

Professor X
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Location:
Posts: 51898

LOL. This is the heaviest I've been with veins visible in my shoulders and arms. My arms have come up since I went back to using more dumbbells. I also throw something in for triceps almost every workout even if it is just pressdowns usually done in between sets for whatever I am focusing on that day. They've responded to that.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Professor X
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Location:
Posts: 51898

I'm learning that me and huge amounts of carbs don't go together well. I can pretty much eat what I want but the moment the carbs go way up, I smooth out and start gaining more in the waist.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

iDrDan
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1241

Professor X wrote:
I'm learning that me and huge amounts of carbs don't go together well. I can pretty much eat what I want but the moment the carbs go way up, I smooth out and start gaining more in the waist.



Well if you love carbs, that sucks. But if you don't, then it's probably not a big deal to you, right? How much Indigo are you taking now? Does it now take more carbs for you to get these results than it did pre-Indigo?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Professor X
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Location:
Posts: 51898

iDrDan wrote:
Professor X wrote:
I'm learning that me and huge amounts of carbs don't go together well. I can pretty much eat what I want but the moment the carbs go way up, I smooth out and start gaining more in the waist.



Well if you love carbs, that sucks. But if you don't, then it's probably not a big deal to you, right? How much Indigo are you taking now? Does it now take more carbs for you to get these results than it did pre-Indigo?



It's weird. I had to eat a shit load of carbs to get my weight back but don't need much to maintain even though my strength is up. I gained a bit of fat going back up but my body seems to have regulated now and I am holding the same weight with less of it and less calories

I am doing 4 tabs 3 times a day again and am doing the peri-workout thing. Weight is holding somewhere around 260lbs.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Professor X
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Location:
Posts: 51898

Still working on making progress. My weight dropped a little but my strength is up and I think I dropped a little body fat.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HawaiiTunya
Level 10

Join date: Aug 2007
Location: Hawaii, USA
Posts: 4615

Professor X wrote:
Still working on making progress. My weight dropped a little but my strength is up and I think I dropped a little body fat.


Hey X...

Same with me, weight has dropped a little and my strength is up. :-)

I guess those are good things when fat is down and strength is up.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Professor X
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Location:
Posts: 51898

Still at it. I had a number of set backs but am using the Indigo again.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Lonnie123
Level 5

Join date: Jun 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 6185

Still HYOOGGE prof, welcome back

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report