The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Bodybuilding
 
Hemorrhoids
1 2 Next Last
 

i work out
Level 1

Join date: Jul 2009
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 246

My little friend just came back to pay me a visit yesterday. Fucking sucks, cant even sit down for more than 5 minutes. Been really focusing on breathing deep and exhaling, didn't have it flare up for 3 years. 1 set of 20 rep squats and wham, here I am.

Anyone else ever have hemorrhoids?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Fuzzyapple
Level 2

Join date: Nov 2008
Location:
Posts: 3649

No.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

thorax
Level

Join date: Apr 2009
Location:
Posts: 187

Yes.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

thorax
Level

Join date: Apr 2009
Location:
Posts: 187

BTW, pics or it didn't happen.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HolyMacaroni
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2008
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 5147

thorax wrote:
BTW, pics or it didn't happen.


x2


on a serious....how do you get hemorrhoids?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

BenceJones
Level

Join date: Apr 2009
Location: Oklahoma, USA
Posts: 341

One of my powerlifting buddies gets hemmies when doing squats more than once a week. I reckon it is somewhat common. Although I believe his were internal and would streak bright red blood on the outside of his shit.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LankyMofo
Level 1

Join date: Nov 2007
Location:
Posts: 7625

HolyMacaroni wrote:
thorax wrote:
BTW, pics or it didn't happen.

x2


on a serious....how do you get hemorrhoids?


I think it's a wiping problem.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HolyMacaroni
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2008
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 5147

LankyMofo wrote:

I think it's a wiping problem.



is that serious? so as long as i wipe me ass good and don't squat more than once a week i'll be ok?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Fuzzyapple
Level 2

Join date: Nov 2008
Location:
Posts: 3649

HolyMacaroni wrote:
thorax wrote:
BTW, pics or it didn't happen.

x2


on a serious....how do you get hemorrhoids?


Holding your breath and trying to poop on every exercise? Even the leg abductor and adductor.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Kerley
Level 4

Join date: Nov 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4765

i got them, right now!
i got them because i (stupidly) ate practicly no fibre for about 4 weeks i was cutting and basicly all i was eating was meat eggs and whey protein. dont try it i may hav lost alot of fat but my butt hole hates me.

EDIT: psyllium husk capsules are gods gift to me right now LOL

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HolyMacaroni
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2008
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 5147

Fuzzyapple wrote:

Holding your breath and trying to poop on every exercise? Even the leg abductor and adductor.

If you have weak abdominal muscles and hold your breath there is a lot of internal pressure put on your organs and want to be pushed outwards. You intestines can even end up in your ball sack and out your ass hole.


i honestly can't tell if you guys are joking or not

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Fuzzyapple
Level 2

Join date: Nov 2008
Location:
Posts: 3649

HolyMacaroni wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

Holding your breath and trying to poop on every exercise? Even the leg abductor and adductor.

If you have weak abdominal muscles and hold your breath there is a lot of internal pressure put on your organs and want to be pushed outwards. You intestines can even end up in your ball sack and out your ass hole.

i honestly can't tell if you guys are joking or not


Actually I'm being serious :| <---- look at my face, does that look serious to you?

JK I'm not serious but yes it's a infection of your anus. I described a hernia to scare you.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

countingbeans
Level 2

Join date: Oct 2008
Location:
Posts: 20064

HolyMacaroni wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

I think it's a wiping problem.



is that serious? so as long as i wipe me ass good and don't squat more than once a week i'll be ok?


It's from straining when you poop. If there is no flow, let it go. Don't push too hard when you are tying to shit. Just wait it out, let it fall out on it's own. But I'm not a doctor, so take that for what it's worth.

After looking this up you should check out prolaspe(sp?) and goatsee(sp?) also. More important medical facts for you to know.

As far as the squats, I'm obviously a pussy because I don't have to push with my anus and intestines to get the bar back up.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Kerley
Level 4

Join date: Nov 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4765

Fuzzyapple wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

Holding your breath and trying to poop on every exercise? Even the leg abductor and adductor.

If you have weak abdominal muscles and hold your breath there is a lot of internal pressure put on your organs and want to be pushed outwards. You intestines can even end up in your ball sack and out your ass hole.

i honestly can't tell if you guys are joking or not

Actually I'm being serious :| <---- look at my face, does that look serious to you?

JK I'm not serious but yes it's a infection of your anus.


i call bullshit on that face!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

countingbeans
Level 2

Join date: Oct 2008
Location:
Posts: 20064

Fuzzyapple wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

Holding your breath and trying to poop on every exercise? Even the leg abductor and adductor.

If you have weak abdominal muscles and hold your breath there is a lot of internal pressure put on your organs and want to be pushed outwards. You intestines can even end up in your ball sack and out your ass hole.

i honestly can't tell if you guys are joking or not

Actually I'm being serious :| <---- look at my face, does that look serious to you?

JK I'm not serious but yes it's a infection of your anus. I described a hernia to scare you.


woah, one of us assholes needs to look this up on the internets, because I always thought your "joking" response was what it really was. It's an infection?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Vicomte
Level 4

Join date: Mar 2008
Location:
Posts: 4993

Don't check the wikipedia. They include a picture.


  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Fuzzyapple
Level 2

Join date: Nov 2008
Location:
Posts: 3649

Kerley wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

Holding your breath and trying to poop on every exercise? Even the leg abductor and adductor.

If you have weak abdominal muscles and hold your breath there is a lot of internal pressure put on your organs and want to be pushed outwards. You intestines can even end up in your ball sack and out your ass hole.

i honestly can't tell if you guys are joking or not

Actually I'm being serious :| <---- look at my face, does that look serious to you?

JK I'm not serious but yes it's a infection of your anus.

i call bullshit on that face!


At least my ass hole loves me! Excuse me while I go shave it and stoke it as I call it brownie ;)

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Fuzzyapple
Level 2

Join date: Nov 2008
Location:
Posts: 3649

countingbeans wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

Holding your breath and trying to poop on every exercise? Even the leg abductor and adductor.

If you have weak abdominal muscles and hold your breath there is a lot of internal pressure put on your organs and want to be pushed outwards. You intestines can even end up in your ball sack and out your ass hole.

i honestly can't tell if you guys are joking or not

Actually I'm being serious :| <---- look at my face, does that look serious to you?

JK I'm not serious but yes it's a infection of your anus. I described a hernia to scare you.

woah, one of us assholes needs to look this up on the internets, because I always thought your "joking" response was what it really was. It's an infection?


Well it can be if it breaks open and fecal matter gets into it?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

countingbeans
Level 2

Join date: Oct 2008
Location:
Posts: 20064

WebMD you bastards



What Causes Hemorrhoids?

About half of the people in the U.S. will suffer from hemorrhoids at some point in life; for most, this will happen between ages 20 and 50. Researchers are not certain what causes hemorrhoids. "Weak" veins -- leading to hemorrhoids and other varicose veins -- may be inherited.

It's likely that extreme abdominal pressure causes the veins to swell and become susceptible to irritation. The pressure can be caused by obesity, pregnancy, standing or sitting for long periods, straining on the toilet, coughing, sneezing, vomiting, and holding your breath while straining to do physical labor.

Diet has a pivotal role in causing -- and preventing -- hemorrhoids. People who consistently eat a high-fiber diet are less likely to get hemorrhoids, but those who prefer a diet high in processed foods can expect them. A low-fiber diet or inadequate fluid intake can cause constipation, which can contribute to hemorrhoids in two ways: It promotes straining on the toilet and it also aggravates the hemorrhoids by producing hard stools that further irritate the swollen veins.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HolyMacaroni
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2008
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 5147

ok so far i've got:

don't strain when i poop

eat fiber

don't try to poop when squatting

wipe my ass



am i missing anything?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

countingbeans
Level 2

Join date: Oct 2008
Location:
Posts: 20064

Fuzzyapple wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

Holding your breath and trying to poop on every exercise? Even the leg abductor and adductor.

If you have weak abdominal muscles and hold your breath there is a lot of internal pressure put on your organs and want to be pushed outwards. You intestines can even end up in your ball sack and out your ass hole.

i honestly can't tell if you guys are joking or not

Actually I'm being serious :| <---- look at my face, does that look serious to you?

JK I'm not serious but yes it's a infection of your anus. I described a hernia to scare you.

woah, one of us assholes needs to look this up on the internets, because I always thought your "joking" response was what it really was. It's an infection?

Well it can be if it breaks open and fecal matter gets into it?


Fuck that made me gag. Why did I have to buy chocolate protein this month?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Fuzzyapple
Level 2

Join date: Nov 2008
Location:
Posts: 3649

countingbeans wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

Holding your breath and trying to poop on every exercise? Even the leg abductor and adductor.

If you have weak abdominal muscles and hold your breath there is a lot of internal pressure put on your organs and want to be pushed outwards. You intestines can even end up in your ball sack and out your ass hole.

i honestly can't tell if you guys are joking or not

Actually I'm being serious :| <---- look at my face, does that look serious to you?

JK I'm not serious but yes it's a infection of your anus. I described a hernia to scare you.

woah, one of us assholes needs to look this up on the internets, because I always thought your "joking" response was what it really was. It's an infection?

Well it can be if it breaks open and fecal matter gets into it?

Fuck that made me gag. Why did I have to buy chocolate protein this month?


Is it more fucked up that I'm drinking chocolate flavoured protein looking at hemorrhoid pictures right before my workout?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

thorax
Level

Join date: Apr 2009
Location:
Posts: 187

HolyMacaroni wrote:
ok so far i've got:

don't strain when i poop

eat fiber

don't try to poop when squatting

wipe my ass

am i missing anything?


I'd even go as far as washing my ass after wiping. Just saying.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Kerley
Level 4

Join date: Nov 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4765

Fuzzyapple wrote:
Kerley wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

Holding your breath and trying to poop on every exercise? Even the leg abductor and adductor.

If you have weak abdominal muscles and hold your breath there is a lot of internal pressure put on your organs and want to be pushed outwards. You intestines can even end up in your ball sack and out your ass hole.

i honestly can't tell if you guys are joking or not

Actually I'm being serious :| <---- look at my face, does that look serious to you?

JK I'm not serious but yes it's a infection of your anus.

i call bullshit on that face!


At least my ass hole loves me! Excuse me while I go shave it and stoke it as I call it brownie ;)

bastard :(

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Kerley
Level 4

Join date: Nov 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4765

thorax wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
ok so far i've got:

don't strain when i poop

eat fiber

don't try to poop when squatting

wipe my ass

am i missing anything?

I'd even go as far as washing my ass after wiping. Just saying.



washing after you go is one of the best things to do if you already have them. i'd assume its a good preventitive aswell.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
1 2 3 4 Next Last
Topic is Locked
This thread has reached its maximum number of replies. Click HERE to start a new topic.