The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Performance Photos
 
Loose Skin or Just Fat?
1
 

mr.tech
Level

Join date: Apr 2010
Location:
Posts: 10

Im just curious, to see if this is saggy/loose skin, or just fat, particularly in the chest region(my most sensitive and concerned region) oh and do you guys think my upper pec is a major weak spot?
Thanks

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Lakkhamu
Level

Join date: Feb 2011
Location:
Posts: 165

Fat. No.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

mr.tech
Level

Join date: Apr 2010
Location:
Posts: 10

possible body fat %?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Nards
Level

Join date: Jan 2006
Location:
Posts: 10938

I can see both of your shoes so I'm guessing about 11%.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Johnny T Frisk
Level 1

Join date: Mar 2010
Location:
Posts: 959

I have nothing to add but you look like a painting.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

johnman18
Level 2

Join date: Aug 2005
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 1083

Nards wrote:
I can see both of your shoes so I'm guessing about 11%.

HAHAHAHA

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

mr.tech
Level

Join date: Apr 2010
Location:
Posts: 10

Johnny T Frisk wrote:
I have nothing to add but you look like a painting.


Lmfao!
So in all seriousness, I don't have to worry about having saggy skin? I should just cut down?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

pushharder
Level 5

Join date: Apr 2005
Location: Montana, USA
Posts: 37628

mr.tech wrote:
...the chest region(my most sensitive and concerned region)...



Tamoxifen can help.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Nards
Level

Join date: Jan 2006
Location:
Posts: 10938

mr.tech wrote:
Johnny T Frisk wrote:
I have nothing to add but you look like a painting.


Lmfao!
So in all seriousness, I don't have to worry about having saggy skin? I should just cut down?



I honestly think you should eat more meat, lift more and don't worry about fat that much.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

NDucedStrength98
Level 1

Join date: Jun 2009
Location: California, USA
Posts: 79

mr.tech wrote:
Im just curious, to see if this is saggy/loose skin, or just fat, particularly in the chest region(my most sensitive and concerned region) oh and do you guys think my upper pec is a major weak spot?
Thanks


Its just bodyfat bro. It looks like you store more fat in your chest than you do in your stomach and love handles area. Some men get really fat, and can get away with miniscule amounts of fat being stored in their chest, and just grow big ass bellies.

Start hitting upper chest first in your workouts. Start with dumbbell presses and fly's, and some cable flys after that. I personally dont target flat all that much. Thats the easy part. Get an insane upper chest, everything else will come along as well. Good luck

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

mr.tech
Level

Join date: Apr 2010
Location:
Posts: 10

Thanks for all the advice guys, it puts my soul to ease now that i know it's not loose skin, lmao.
I dislocated my shoulder not too long ago, so i have no choice but to cut down rather than bulk =\

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Spidermanon
Level

Join date: Jan 2012
Location:
Posts: 14

strong manlet is strong, you're just a little high in bf% nothing to be too concerned about. Stick at getting your compounds heavy and everything else will follow.

Look after your shoulder, I recently sublux'd my humeral head and it didn't seat properly and caused a little damage to the labrum. Took some time off for it to heal and now I warm it up with ultra light weight before I perform any upper body exercise.

I'm rambling with the broscience now ha, keep up the hard work OP

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

AspiringTank
Level

Join date: Nov 2009
Location:
Posts: 90

mr.tech wrote:
Thanks for all the advice guys, it puts my soul to ease now that i know it's not loose skin, lmao.
I dislocated my shoulder not too long ago, so i have no choice but to cut down rather than bulk =\


You eat with your shoulder?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

catabolism
Level

Join date: May 2012
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 9

That is fat, I would say you are within 16-18%, though I cannot see your back/legs, so I don't know how your body is storing it in those areas. If you are going for cuts, you've got work to do. If you are going for size, that is fairly lean for a bulk.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
1