The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Get a Life
 
T-Nation Meet Ups
 

anonym
Level 3

Join date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4544

Ct. Rockula wrote:
anonym wrote:
Swolegasm wrote:
I don't think anyone is going to join your bird. Not being mean, but the majority of people seems to dislike you.


Dude, I'd rather hang out with theBird than most of the more "popular" posters here. For serial.

Guy doesn't take himself too seriously, doesn't get on people's cases, talks "to" people rather than "at" them, plays soccer so you know he's got a tight lil ass, doesn't spam discussions with stupid sound bites parroting more popular posters/opinions, is clearly a catcher, etc.

Works for me.



Can we hang out?

I will sing Tevin Campbell songs to you...


I've got a pump going already.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

pushharder
Level 5

Join date: Apr 2005
Posts: 38101

Nashville til Thursday morning.

Billings, MT Thurs - Sunday

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

VikingsAD28
Level 4

Join date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1625

Maiden3.16 wrote:
2busy wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
Hell = Everyday


You're in Omaha???

SWEET!!!!


No he's in Council Bluffs.


Only a person from Omaha would know to make that joke/true statement.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

TheJonty
Level

Join date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1426

Spock81 wrote:
I never leave Edmonton, but everyone is more than welcome to stop by my place and I can make burgers or something.


Burgers? Free? In my province?

Intriguing . . .

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

spar4tee
Level

Join date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10359

TheJonty wrote:
Spock81 wrote:
I never leave Edmonton, but everyone is more than welcome to stop by my place and I can make burgers or something.


Burgers? Free? In my province?

Intriguing . . .

If you're willing to take a multiple hour detour to pick me up ...

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

TheJonty
Level

Join date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1426

spar4tee wrote:
TheJonty wrote:
Spock81 wrote:
I never leave Edmonton, but everyone is more than welcome to stop by my place and I can make burgers or something.


Burgers? Free? In my province?

Intriguing . . .

If you're willing to take a multiple hour detour to pick me up ...


If you're where your profile says you are, then from where I am, to where you are, to Edmonton, is a 3 day and 9 hour journey according to Google maps. Unless I'm flying . . .

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

spar4tee
Level

Join date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10359

TheJonty wrote:
spar4tee wrote:
TheJonty wrote:
Spock81 wrote:
I never leave Edmonton, but everyone is more than welcome to stop by my place and I can make burgers or something.


Burgers? Free? In my province?

Intriguing . . .

If you're willing to take a multiple hour detour to pick me up ...


If you're where your profile says you are, then from where I am, to where you are, to Edmonton, is a 3 day and 9 hour journey according to Google maps. Unless I'm flying . . .

Even longer since I go to school in Georgia lol

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

TheJonty
Level

Join date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1426

spar4tee wrote:
TheJonty wrote:
spar4tee wrote:
TheJonty wrote:
Spock81 wrote:
I never leave Edmonton, but everyone is more than welcome to stop by my place and I can make burgers or something.


Burgers? Free? In my province?

Intriguing . . .

If you're willing to take a multiple hour detour to pick me up ...


If you're where your profile says you are, then from where I am, to where you are, to Edmonton, is a 3 day and 9 hour journey according to Google maps. Unless I'm flying . . .

Even longer since I go to school in Georgia lol


RECALCULATING


Google maps says Calgary to Georgia to Edmonton is 3 days and 13 hours, give or take a bit allowing for variance of destinations within the state of Georgia, not having had a more detailed geographic location than the name of a state to go off of. Unless I'm flying . . .

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

spar4tee
Level

Join date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10359

TheJonty wrote:
spar4tee wrote:
TheJonty wrote:
spar4tee wrote:
TheJonty wrote:
Spock81 wrote:
I never leave Edmonton, but everyone is more than welcome to stop by my place and I can make burgers or something.


Burgers? Free? In my province?

Intriguing . . .

If you're willing to take a multiple hour detour to pick me up ...


If you're where your profile says you are, then from where I am, to where you are, to Edmonton, is a 3 day and 9 hour journey according to Google maps. Unless I'm flying . . .

Even longer since I go to school in Georgia lol


RECALCULATING


Google maps says Calgary to Georgia to Edmonton is 3 days and 13 hours, give or take a bit allowing for variance of destinations within the state of Georgia, not having had a more detailed geographic location than the name of a state to go off of. Unless I'm flying . . .

lol

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

njrusmc
Level 4

Join date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1118

Correction: I will be in El Paso 22 April - 8 May. I will not be in California at all.

I realize this thread has been severely veered off course, which is fine, but just an update.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

2busy
Level 4

Join date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5068

VikingsAD28 wrote:
Maiden3.16 wrote:
2busy wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
Hell = Everyday


You're in Omaha???

SWEET!!!!


No he's in Council Bluffs.


Only a person from Omaha would know to make that joke/true statement.


Yea, the people in Counciltucky would take offense...

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

optheta
Level 1

Join date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3592

Dam I'll be in Dallas during the summer for a internship(THANK GOD FOR HOOKUPS), would be pretty funny meeting people on T-Nation and seeing there personality in RL vs Internet.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HoustonGuy
Level

Join date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7255

optheta wrote:
Dam I'll be in Dallas during the summer for a internship(THANK GOD FOR HOOKUPS), would be pretty funny meeting people on T-Nation and seeing there personality in RL vs Internet.

Well I would offer to show you lower greenville and lemmon avenue but not with that shitty attitude. You'll neg out all the bitches and create a self fulfilling prophecy.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

njrusmc
Level 4

Join date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1118

optheta wrote:
Dam I'll be in Dallas during the summer for a internship(THANK GOD FOR HOOKUPS), would be pretty funny meeting people on T-Nation and seeing there personality in RL vs Internet.


Exactly. I try to be real on this forum, no extraneous bullshit or shit talking. I think I have a good idea of other people with similar attitudes (hungry4more, etc).

Any Marines in Camp Lejeune area? Other than H4?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Testy1
Level 4

Join date: Jun 2004
Posts: 3886

2busy wrote:
VikingsAD28 wrote:
Maiden3.16 wrote:
2busy wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
Hell = Everyday


You're in Omaha???

SWEET!!!!


No he's in Council Bluffs.


Only a person from Omaha would know to make that joke/true statement.


Yea, the people in Counciltucky would take offense...


Ever wonder what Kentucky uses to denote backwater towns, since every state seems to have a taylortucky or ypsitucky? Lexas has has a good ring to it.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Spock81
Level 10

Join date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3756

ACTUALLY, I changed my mind about what I want to make for my hypothetical company.
Now, I don't know if everyone likes meat as much as I do, *drool*, but I found this recipe online for this layered meat cake thingie.

It's got meat, then a melty cheesy bacon layer, then another layer of meat, and then it's covered in mashed potatoes.



  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

imhungry
Level

Join date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22832

Spock81 wrote:
ACTUALLY, I changed my mind about what I want to make for my hypothetical company.
Now, I don't know if everyone likes meat as much as I do, *drool*, but I found this recipe online for this layered meat cake thingie.

It's got meat, then a melty cheesy bacon layer, then another layer of meat, and then it's covered in mashed potatoes.




whoa.

That sounds like perfection and covers all the major food groups.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Derek542
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Posts: 12745

imhungry wrote:
Spock81 wrote:
ACTUALLY, I changed my mind about what I want to make for my hypothetical company.
Now, I don't know if everyone likes meat as much as I do, *drool*, but I found this recipe online for this layered meat cake thingie.

It's got meat, then a melty cheesy bacon layer, then another layer of meat, and then it's covered in mashed potatoes.




whoa.

That sounds like perfection and covers all the major food groups.


Yea so where is the link for the recipe?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Spock81
Level 10

Join date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3756

HERE, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU STEALING MY DINNER GUESTS!!

Everyone already lives in Texas, you don't need anymore friends!! You have plenty!! Damn you texas people getting all the lifting people... *grumble*

yourlighterside.com/best-birthday-cake-ever-2/

See if that works ^^^

I changed the topping from cream cheese/mashed cauliflour to mashed potatoes cause I thought that might add awesomness.
FYI

UHh YA!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Derek542
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Posts: 12745

Spock81 wrote:
HERE, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU STEALING MY DINNER GUESTS!!

Everyone already lives in Texas, you don't need anymore friends!! You have plenty!! Damn you texas people getting all the lifting people... *grumble*

yourlighterside.com/best-birthday-cake-ever-2/

See if that works ^^^

I changed the topping from cream cheese/mashed cauliflour to mashed potatoes cause I thought that might add awesomness.
FYI

UHh YA!


Well Spock you are always welcome to our great state. I was not born here but I got here as fast as I could.

Thank you ma'am from the bottom of my heart for this link.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Spock81
Level 10

Join date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3756

No problemo :)

It always feels good to help a fellow meat lover! That is one thing that really bonds us Albertan's with you texan's..

BEEF PRIDE!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Derek542
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Posts: 12745

Spock81 wrote:
No problemo :)

It always feels good to help a fellow meat lover! That is one thing that really bonds us Albertan's with you texan's..

BEEF PRIDE!


Damn skippy, I do not eat cake, I already sent this link to my staff to let them know I expect this for my birthday :) They always give me a hard time cause they just dont know what to get me for my BD. Last year they gave me a bag of beef jerky.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HoustonGuy
Level

Join date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7255

Derek542 wrote:
Spock81 wrote:
HERE, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU STEALING MY DINNER GUESTS!!

Everyone already lives in Texas, you don't need anymore friends!! You have plenty!! Damn you texas people getting all the lifting people... *grumble*

yourlighterside.com/best-birthday-cake-ever-2/

See if that works ^^^

I changed the topping from cream cheese/mashed cauliflour to mashed potatoes cause I thought that might add awesomness.
FYI

UHh YA!


Well Spock you are always welcome to our great state. I was not born here but I got here as fast as I could.

Thank you ma'am from the bottom of my heart for this link.

Lyle Lovette anybody?


That's right, you're not from Texas....

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Derek542
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Posts: 12745

HoustonGuy wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
Spock81 wrote:
HERE, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU STEALING MY DINNER GUESTS!!

Everyone already lives in Texas, you don't need anymore friends!! You have plenty!! Damn you texas people getting all the lifting people... *grumble*

yourlighterside.com/best-birthday-cake-ever-2/

See if that works ^^^

I changed the topping from cream cheese/mashed cauliflour to mashed potatoes cause I thought that might add awesomness.
FYI

UHh YA!


Well Spock you are always welcome to our great state. I was not born here but I got here as fast as I could.

Thank you ma'am from the bottom of my heart for this link.

Lyle Lovette anybody?


That's right, you're not from Texas....


Nope Tennessee been here for 30 years and no plans of ever leaving.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HoustonGuy
Level

Join date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7255

Derek542 wrote:
HoustonGuy wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
Spock81 wrote:
HERE, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU STEALING MY DINNER GUESTS!!

Everyone already lives in Texas, you don't need anymore friends!! You have plenty!! Damn you texas people getting all the lifting people... *grumble*

yourlighterside.com/best-birthday-cake-ever-2/

See if that works ^^^

I changed the topping from cream cheese/mashed cauliflour to mashed potatoes cause I thought that might add awesomness.
FYI

UHh YA!


Well Spock you are always welcome to our great state. I was not born here but I got here as fast as I could.

Thank you ma'am from the bottom of my heart for this link.

Lyle Lovette anybody?


That's right, you're not from Texas....


Nope Tennessee been here for 30 years and no plans of ever leaving.

It's a song by Lyle Lovette in the vein of your comments

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report