Building High-Performance Muscle™
Get a Life
 
Movie That Shoulda' Sucked...
 

anonym
Level 3

Join date: Jan 2008
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 4516

four60 wrote:
Just seen the" Losers" again and It's hard to understand the cable rating was 1 Star.

Shit was Awesome.


Comcast?

They've got a whack rating system for movies.

  Report
 

four60
Level 1

Join date: May 2006
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 7330

anonym wrote:
four60 wrote:
Just seen the" Losers" again and It's hard to understand the cable rating was 1 Star.

Shit was Awesome.


Comcast?

They've got a whack rating system for movies.


DAMN!!

That is a B-I-N-G-O. How did you know that?

  Report
 

anonym
Level 3

Join date: Jan 2008
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 4516

four60 wrote:
anonym wrote:
four60 wrote:
Just seen the" Losers" again and It's hard to understand the cable rating was 1 Star.

Shit was Awesome.


Comcast?

They've got a whack rating system for movies.


DAMN!!

That is a B-I-N-G-O. How did you know that?


Lucky guess.

I've shaken my head numerous times at the nonsensical way Comcast rates movies. It's almost as if they have Armond White in charge of assigning star values to their flicks.

  Report
 

Derek542
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 12008

anonym wrote:
four60 wrote:
anonym wrote:
four60 wrote:
Just seen the" Losers" again and It's hard to understand the cable rating was 1 Star.

Shit was Awesome.


Comcast?

They've got a whack rating system for movies.


DAMN!!

That is a B-I-N-G-O. How did you know that?


Lucky guess.

I've shaken my head numerous times at the nonsensical way Comcast rates movies. It's almost as if they have Armond White in charge of assigning star values to their flicks.


I enjoyed the movie would give it a 3.5. Comcast sucks anyway.

  Report
 

Iron Dwarf
Level

Join date: Feb 2008
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 16335

anonym wrote:
four60 wrote:
anonym wrote:
four60 wrote:
Just seen the" Losers" again and It's hard to understand the cable rating was 1 Star.

Shit was Awesome.


Comcast?

They've got a whack rating system for movies.


DAMN!!

That is a B-I-N-G-O. How did you know that?


Lucky guess.

I've shaken my head numerous times at the nonsensical way Comcast rates movies. It's almost as if they have Armond White in charge of assigning star values to their flicks.


What's odd is, sometimes they'll type up a glowing film description, yet award it one or 2 stars. Weird.

  Report
 

Professor X
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Location:
Posts: 51898

I liked Losers...better than The A-Team. I would give it at least 3 stars. 5 stars would be The Dark Knight.

It is way worth seeing but it isn't one of those movies I can just pop in a hundred times like TDK or Iron Man.

  Report
 

Marzouk
Level

Join date: Jul 2009
Location:
Posts: 3188

the iron lady. Awesome film

  Report
 

roybot
Level 1

Join date: Jul 2007
Location:
Posts: 6586

Marzouk wrote:
the iron lady. Awesome film


I was disapppoint. I waited for ThatcherStreep to don an arc reactor-powered battlesuit and blow away the sexist political old guard, but she just talked a lot.

  Report
 

Marzouk
Level

Join date: Jul 2009
Location:
Posts: 3188

roybot wrote:
Marzouk wrote:
the iron lady. Awesome film


I was disapppoint. I waited for ThatcherStreep to don an arc reactor-powered battlesuit and blow away the sexist political old guard, but she just talked a lot.


Would of been an interesting twist....

  Report
 

four60
Level 1

Join date: May 2006
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 7330

Kill the Irishman surprised me.

  Report
 

Derek542
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 12008

four60 wrote:
Kill the Irishman surprised me.


You thought maybe he would live?

  Report
 

four60
Level 1

Join date: May 2006
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 7330

Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Kill the Irishman surprised me.


You thought maybe he would live?


After the 10th car bomb you would think guys would buy a horse

  Report
 

four60
Level 1

Join date: May 2006
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 7330

HANA....did not Suck.

It's the story of an Albino Super baby raised in the wilderness and Hunted down by what seems to be the Gang from Clockwork Orange.

Enjoyed it.

  Report
 

Marzouk
Level

Join date: Jul 2009
Location:
Posts: 3188

^^^ watched it in the cinema, was not how i expected it to be, but i liked it as well.

Quite a strange film tough.

  Report
 

Blackaggar
Level 2

Join date: Apr 2009
Location:
Posts: 2434

dont know if it was mentioned before but dead snow was awesome, its about nazi zombies, but the zombies can actually think and are decent at hand to hand combat

  Report
 

Derek542
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 12008

four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Kill the Irishman surprised me.


You thought maybe he would live?


After the 10th car bomb you would think guys would buy a horse


Or just fucking walk right.

  Report
 

four60
Level 1

Join date: May 2006
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 7330

Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Kill the Irishman surprised me.


You thought maybe he would live?


After the 10th car bomb you would think guys would buy a horse


Or just fucking walk right.


HA, the 70's.. Disco, drugs and the most Car Bombs in the USA

  Report
 

Derek542
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 12008

four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Kill the Irishman surprised me.


You thought maybe he would live?


After the 10th car bomb you would think guys would buy a horse


Or just fucking walk right.


HA, the 70's.. Disco, drugs and the most Car Bombs in the USA


You forgot bad hair, pants and body hygiene.

  Report
 

four60
Level 1

Join date: May 2006
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 7330

Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Kill the Irishman surprised me.


You thought maybe he would live?


After the 10th car bomb you would think guys would buy a horse


Or just fucking walk right.


HA, the 70's.. Disco, drugs and the most Car Bombs in the USA


You forgot bad hair, pants and body hygiene.


Hair?....naaaa I'd kill to have My Afro back....

  Report
 

Derek542
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 12008

four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Kill the Irishman surprised me.


You thought maybe he would live?


After the 10th car bomb you would think guys would buy a horse


Or just fucking walk right.


HA, the 70's.. Disco, drugs and the most Car Bombs in the USA


You forgot bad hair, pants and body hygiene.


Hair?....naaaa I'd kill to have My Afro back....


I was meaning the white peoples hair

  Report
 

four60
Level 1

Join date: May 2006
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 7330

Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Kill the Irishman surprised me.


You thought maybe he would live?


After the 10th car bomb you would think guys would buy a horse


Or just fucking walk right.


HA, the 70's.. Disco, drugs and the most Car Bombs in the USA


You forgot bad hair, pants and body hygiene.


Hair?....naaaa I'd kill to have My Afro back....


I was meaning the white peoples hair


Mannnn don't make me post Farrah pics..hahahahahah

  Report
 

Derek542
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 12008

four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
four60 wrote:
Kill the Irishman surprised me.


You thought maybe he would live?


After the 10th car bomb you would think guys would buy a horse


Or just fucking walk right.


HA, the 70's.. Disco, drugs and the most Car Bombs in the USA


You forgot bad hair, pants and body hygiene.


Hair?....naaaa I'd kill to have My Afro back....


I was meaning the white peoples hair


Mannnn don't make me post Farrah pics..hahahahahah


Girls then needed to serious eat a fucking burger and work out.

  Report
 

roybot
Level 1

Join date: Jul 2007
Location:
Posts: 6586

Never Let Me Go - based on a 2005 sci-fi novel and set in an alternate past where human cloning is a reality , the story centers around bosom buddies Ruth, Tommy and Kathy, and charts their friendship over nearly two decades, during which the girls struggle for the affections of Tommy (played by Spidey-to-be Andrew Garfield).

Sounds like a sappy love triangle? It probably would be, except the protagonists are clones who are created and fated to be gradually stripped of their organs shortly after adulthood to prolong the lives of their 'originals' ( a process that the characters euphemistically and ominously refer to as 'completion') .

Proof that sci-fi isn't defined by laser guns or robots. This is one of the few times that my go-to source of movie reviews has let me down. I was anticipating this film months before release, but skipped it after my source slated it.

Maybe it was a poor adaptation of the novel (it is said to be excellent). I'll have to read it to find out, but on its own merits the movie is great (in spite of Keira Knightly), but if you like your sci-fi fast and loud, best look elsewhere.

  Report
 

roybot
Level 1

Join date: Jul 2007
Location:
Posts: 6586

Treed Murray (aka 'Get Down') - a marketing exec called Murray gets lost on the way to a conference, draws the unwanted attention of a local gang, and climbs up a tree to avoid a beating. The tree-off quickly spirals out of control and Murray realizes that his only chance of escaping with his life is to turn the gang members against each other. Murray, however, is not quite the victim he appears to be...

  Report
 

Hell-Billy
Level

Join date: Jan 2012
Location: Alabama, USA
Posts: 701



awesome movie, despite shitty animation.

  Report