The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Get a Life
 
LAPD Cop Killer
 

yolo84
Level

Join date: Jun 2012
Location:
Posts: 1436

on edge wrote:
yolo84 wrote:
on edge wrote:
yolo84 wrote:
DN are you rockula's troll account or someone else's like Headhunter?

personally i dont see you being the same person as rock, but you are an obvious fake account.


Get off it Yolo. She may do a lot of trolling but it's not a troll account.


lol dude i get that you have a super hard on for her internet persona so sorry to break it to you.

do you still think that avatar is of 'her'? lol


Did she ever claim it was her? Her previous avi was a pic of Serena Williams, did she ever claim that was her? In the past she's put up images of herself and thanked people for their compliments. I don't recall her thanking anyone over compliments made on this avatar. If she has, please let me know, I would find THAT disingenuous.


why u mad???

lol dude you have been jerking it to some dude when you thought it was some bisexual dominatrix bodybuilding jive talking multiillionaire business woman.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

DarkNinjaa
Level

Join date: Feb 2011
Location:
Posts: 5422

four60 wrote:
DarkNinjaa wrote:
By the way OE, WTF at the call out thread??? Hahaha!!

I've dropped you an email.


Hey


Lol

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

countingbeans
Level 2

Join date: Oct 2008
Location:
Posts: 20048

booo hoooo, someone caught me being dishonest and inconsistent so I have to call them a "cunt".


lol

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

DarkNinjaa
Level

Join date: Feb 2011
Location:
Posts: 5422

yolo84 wrote:


bisexual dominatrix bodybuilding multiillionaire business woman.


Fixed.


Damn, when some moron's asshole is this close to my dick, I know I'm doing something right.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

DarkNinjaa
Level

Join date: Feb 2011
Location:
Posts: 5422

countingbeans wrote:
booo hoooo, someone caught me being dishonest and inconsistent so I have to call them a "cunt".


lol


A smart cunt. Lol. Who can be a lil bit slow at time. Boooo hoooo!!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

DarkNinjaa
Level

Join date: Feb 2011
Location:
Posts: 5422

csulli wrote:
Although I'm not sure an innocent guy would have gone the route of suicide shootout.


Dorner probably didn't want the cops to kill him. I always suspected he would rather off himself than let them be the cause of his death, by fire or firefight.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

yolo84
Level

Join date: Jun 2012
Location:
Posts: 1436

DarkNinjaa wrote:
yolo84 wrote:


bisexual dominatrix bodybuilding multiillionaire business woman.


Fixed.


Damn, when some moron's asshole is this close to my dick, I know I'm doing something right.


you have posted thousands upon thousands of times on the internet to other men pretending to be a woman.

not sure if many would agree that is doing "something right"

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

on edge
Level 5

Join date: Aug 2005
Location: Washington, USA
Posts: 6746

DarkNinjaa wrote:
By the way OE, WTF at the call out thread??? Hahaha!!

I've dropped you an email.


If it's not your thing you could have just pretended not to see it.

What do you mean 'email"?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

DarkNinjaa
Level

Join date: Feb 2011
Location:
Posts: 5422

on edge wrote:
DarkNinjaa wrote:
By the way OE, WTF at the call out thread??? Hahaha!!

I've dropped you an email.


If it's not your thing you could have just pretended not to see it.

What do you mean 'email"?


Ok.

Nevermind.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

DarkNinjaa
Level

Join date: Feb 2011
Location:
Posts: 5422

yolo84 wrote:

you have posted thousands upon thousands of times on the internet to other men pretending to be a woman.

not sure if many would agree that is doing "something right"


I'm definitely doing something right: you're still here.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

on edge
Level 5

Join date: Aug 2005
Location: Washington, USA
Posts: 6746

yolo84 wrote:
on edge wrote:
yolo84 wrote:
on edge wrote:
yolo84 wrote:
DN are you rockula's troll account or someone else's like Headhunter?

personally i dont see you being the same person as rock, but you are an obvious fake account.


Get off it Yolo. She may do a lot of trolling but it's not a troll account.


lol dude i get that you have a super hard on for her internet persona so sorry to break it to you.

do you still think that avatar is of 'her'? lol


Did she ever claim it was her? Her previous avi was a pic of Serena Williams, did she ever claim that was her? In the past she's put up images of herself and thanked people for their compliments. I don't recall her thanking anyone over compliments made on this avatar. If she has, please let me know, I would find THAT disingenuous.


why u mad???


Just how old are you? I ask because it's the game of a kid to try to make like the other guy is all enraged while he just kicks back with a cup of tea and a smile on his face.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Phoenix44e
Level 4

Join date: Feb 2009
Location:
Posts: 888

Interesting how you defend Dorner's actions against LAPD... because, of course all pigs are corrupt...of course...

Then you talk about how the actions he took are commendable because it's about time someone shone light on the corrupt pigs...

but only about 4-5-6 years ago Dorner was a pig himself. And by your reasoning 4-5-6 years ago you would have wished him dead with the rest of the corrupt no good godless pigs.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

DarkNinjaa
Level

Join date: Feb 2011
Location:
Posts: 5422

Phoenix44e wrote:
Interesting how you defend Dorner's actions against LAPD... because, of course all pigs are corrupt...of course...

Then you talk about how the actions he took are commendable because it's about time someone shone light on the corrupt pigs...

but only about 4-5-6 years ago Dorner was a pig himself. And by your reasoning 4-5-6 years ago you would have wished him dead with the rest of the corrupt no good godless pigs.



You are absolutely right.

And to be honest, the motherfucking pigs have tarnished their image so much that I really don't give a shit if they have good ones on the inside.

And as I said in the past, I've got more respect for the military than the fucking pigs.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

csulli
Level 1

Join date: May 2012
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 7127

DarkNinjaa wrote:
I've got more respect for the military than the fucking pigs.

Is that not a given? Do you hate soldiers?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

countingbeans
Level 2

Join date: Oct 2008
Location:
Posts: 20048

Phoenix44e wrote:
Interesting how you defend Dorner's actions against LAPD... because, of course all pigs are corrupt...of course...

Then you talk about how the actions he took are commendable because it's about time someone shone light on the corrupt pigs...

but only about 4-5-6 years ago Dorner was a pig himself. And by your reasoning 4-5-6 years ago you would have wished him dead with the rest of the corrupt no good godless pigs.



Just the beginning of the rabbit hole that is this logic massacre. Just spit out the red pill now, and take the blue pill. It isn't worth the time to keep peeling back the layers.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

zecarlo
Level 4

Join date: Aug 2006
Location:
Posts: 2356

countingbeans wrote:
Phoenix44e wrote:
Interesting how you defend Dorner's actions against LAPD... because, of course all pigs are corrupt...of course...

Then you talk about how the actions he took are commendable because it's about time someone shone light on the corrupt pigs...

but only about 4-5-6 years ago Dorner was a pig himself. And by your reasoning 4-5-6 years ago you would have wished him dead with the rest of the corrupt no good godless pigs.



Just the beginning of the rabbit hole that is this logic massacre. Just spit out the red pill now, and take the blue pill. It isn't worth the time to keep peeling back the layers.

Logic? Since when does anyone expect logic from a broad?

La donna e mobile, qual piuma al vento, muta d'accento, e di pensiero.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

clinton131
Level 3

Join date: Oct 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 132

I know this is getting to be an older thread but I thought I would share what is floating around in the LE community. I found it an interesting read.

http://www.apbweb.com/...orner-case.html

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

orion
Level 5

Join date: Jun 2005
Location: Austria
Posts: 24757

zecarlo wrote:

La donna e mobile, qual piuma al vento, muta d'accento, e di pensiero.



Ah, so it was all there all along?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

theuofh
Level 4

Join date: Feb 2008
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 3378

clinton131 wrote:
I know this is getting to be an older thread but I thought I would share what is floating around in the LE community. I found it an interesting read.

http://www.apbweb.com/...orner-case.html


Same stuff that was said before: He was an incompetent cop and fired for it.

Sadly, like others who don't have a rational argument to make, he starts by using phrases like integrity and honor bringing subjective moral judgements and emotional red herrings into play. Usually this is enough to distract and placate those without the attention span to realize a discussion has been turned into a bunch of self congratulatory hand-jobbing between those who had won all along.

Maybe he could have added some thoughts on how the situation could have been avoided or handled better by the victors, instead of saying they were completely blame free of the whole situation.

Somebody who truly had possessed integrity or honor would have at least felt some degree of guilt that the events transpired the way they did because at some point or another they could have affected a different outcome. But of course, it was all the other guy's fault.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Gettnitdone
Level

Join date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 3449

clinton131 wrote:
I know this is getting to be an older thread but I thought I would share what is floating around in the LE community. I found it an interesting read.

http://www.apbweb.com/...orner-case.html


The author: Randy Sutton is a retired Lieutenant with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.

Wait, a retired Lieutenant who served in LAS VEGAS (repeat: LAS VEGAS) is an authority on integrity, competence and honour? Las Vegas was the epitome of police corruption back in the day (don't know about now).

Dorner may have been a incompetent cop but this Lieutenant didn't address any other allegations of racism and corruption Dorner made in his manifesto except expounding on the truth of why Dorner was discharged from the force.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report