The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Get a Life
 
I've Been Threatened on Facebook
 

HoustonGuy
Level

Join date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7255

Derek542 wrote:
HoustonGuy wrote:
roguevampire wrote:
Christine wrote:
HoustonGuy wrote:
roguevampire wrote:
Christine wrote:
^^^^^
I don't think anyone hates RV. He's sort of like a "special" cousin and is good for laughs.



"Special" I think she means, hes someone that speaks his mind, however controversial it might be, hes not scared to do so. Don't confuse stupidity with being intelligent and highly perceptive. I laugh at the term "special."

Don't steal my jive, dude.



Yeah, but you make some dumbass posts.

The posts by RV are done by a dumbass.

See the difference?


First, just cause some people may disagree with your posts, doesn't make you a "dumbass." I could say just as easily, you people are dumbasses. I love being called a dumbass, lol. I find it rather funny. I make a very good living. Im a future novelist. People that write novels, are not dumbasses. Try writing a book sometime. Try it. See how far you get. lol.

Makes sense to me.


Except you forgot the part about being paid to write.

Makes dollars and sense then, lololololol

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

roguevampire
Level 3

Join date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1808

Derek542 wrote:
HoustonGuy wrote:
roguevampire wrote:
Christine wrote:
HoustonGuy wrote:
roguevampire wrote:
Christine wrote:
^^^^^
I don't think anyone hates RV. He's sort of like a "special" cousin and is good for laughs.



"Special" I think she means, hes someone that speaks his mind, however controversial it might be, hes not scared to do so. Don't confuse stupidity with being intelligent and highly perceptive. I laugh at the term "special."

Don't steal my jive, dude.



Yeah, but you make some dumbass posts.

The posts by RV are done by a dumbass.

See the difference?


First, just cause some people may disagree with your posts, doesn't make you a "dumbass." I could say just as easily, you people are dumbasses. I love being called a dumbass, lol. I find it rather funny. I make a very good living. Im a future novelist. People that write novels, are not dumbasses. Try writing a book sometime. Try it. See how far you get. lol.

Makes sense to me.


Except you forgot the part about being paid to write.



The only people paid to write are established authors. Unless you have already written stuff before and are known to sell well, nobody will pay you. Im a first time novelist. well, I will be once its complete.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Derek542
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Posts: 12860

roguevampire wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
HoustonGuy wrote:
roguevampire wrote:
Christine wrote:
HoustonGuy wrote:
roguevampire wrote:
Christine wrote:
^^^^^
I don't think anyone hates RV. He's sort of like a "special" cousin and is good for laughs.



"Special" I think she means, hes someone that speaks his mind, however controversial it might be, hes not scared to do so. Don't confuse stupidity with being intelligent and highly perceptive. I laugh at the term "special."

Don't steal my jive, dude.



Yeah, but you make some dumbass posts.

The posts by RV are done by a dumbass.

See the difference?


First, just cause some people may disagree with your posts, doesn't make you a "dumbass." I could say just as easily, you people are dumbasses. I love being called a dumbass, lol. I find it rather funny. I make a very good living. Im a future novelist. People that write novels, are not dumbasses. Try writing a book sometime. Try it. See how far you get. lol.

Makes sense to me.


Except you forgot the part about being paid to write.



The only people paid to write are established authors. Unless you have already written stuff before and are known to sell well, nobody will pay you. Im a first time novelist. well, I will be once its complete.


RV I'm not some 12 year old kid, I am your age with a kid that turns 21 in May.

Writing is not an issue, now with online publishing anybody can do it.

To get paid for your work is the only measuring stick and until you actually are paid you are nobody.

There are ton of kids on here that know how to lift weights, only people with size actually have the right to thump their chest.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

roguevampire
Level 3

Join date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1808

Derek542 wrote:
roguevampire wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
HoustonGuy wrote:
roguevampire wrote:
Christine wrote:
HoustonGuy wrote:
roguevampire wrote:
Christine wrote:
^^^^^
I don't think anyone hates RV. He's sort of like a "special" cousin and is good for laughs.



"Special" I think she means, hes someone that speaks his mind, however controversial it might be, hes not scared to do so. Don't confuse stupidity with being intelligent and highly perceptive. I laugh at the term "special."

Don't steal my jive, dude.



Yeah, but you make some dumbass posts.

The posts by RV are done by a dumbass.

See the difference?


First, just cause some people may disagree with your posts, doesn't make you a "dumbass." I could say just as easily, you people are dumbasses. I love being called a dumbass, lol. I find it rather funny. I make a very good living. Im a future novelist. People that write novels, are not dumbasses. Try writing a book sometime. Try it. See how far you get. lol.

Makes sense to me.


Except you forgot the part about being paid to write.



The only people paid to write are established authors. Unless you have already written stuff before and are known to sell well, nobody will pay you. Im a first time novelist. well, I will be once its complete.


RV I'm not some 12 year old kid, I am your age with a kid that turns 21 in May.

Writing is not an issue, now with online publishing anybody can do it.

To get paid for your work is the only measuring stick and until you actually are paid you are nobody.

There are ton of kids on here that know how to lift weights, only people with size actually have the right to thump their chest.



Writing is alot harder than people think. I do agree with what you said about the online publishing. Anybody can do it. But, to write a 200+ page book isn't easy. To have a really good story. My type of story has never been done before.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

hiphoptothetop
Level

Join date: May 2010
Posts: 113

HoustonGuy wrote:
hiphoptothetop wrote:
OP , man up ya big fairy , you seriously made a thread because someone threatened you on a social network site? LOL

empty threat's mate, if he was gonna do something i don't think he would let you know, report it if you feel for your safety but you are overreacting.

that's the braveheart myth well and truly put to bed now about us scot's haha

p.s fancy some jelly and ice cream ;) hail hail

Wut?



don't worry, the OP will understand the scots slang :)

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Christine
Level 3

Join date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7519

roguevampire wrote:
Christine wrote:
roguevampire wrote:
Christine wrote:
^^^^^
I don't think anyone hates RV. He's sort of like a "special" cousin and is good for laughs.



"Special" I think she means, hes someone that speaks his mind, however controversial it might be, hes not scared to do so. Don't confuse stupidity with being intelligent and highly perceptive. I laugh at the term "special."



Nope. Not what I meant at all. What you post isn't really controversial. Funny, yes. Controversial, no.


You obviously have not read most of my posts. If my posts were simply "funny" I wouldn't get nearly the hate I get on here. While some will say, "oh, I don't hate rv," but we all know, you don't get angry and go back and forth with someone, when his post is just "funny."

People don't like to admit when someone angers them, its almost like admitting defeat. But things I have said with regards to this country or animal rights would be considered highly controversial by just about anyone.



Sorry, I don't see any hate directed towards you. Not one little bit. People make fun of what you write, but they actually love it because of the funny you deliver.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

roguevampire
Level 3

Join date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1808

Christine wrote:
roguevampire wrote:
Christine wrote:
roguevampire wrote:
Christine wrote:
^^^^^
I don't think anyone hates RV. He's sort of like a "special" cousin and is good for laughs.



"Special" I think she means, hes someone that speaks his mind, however controversial it might be, hes not scared to do so. Don't confuse stupidity with being intelligent and highly perceptive. I laugh at the term "special."



Nope. Not what I meant at all. What you post isn't really controversial. Funny, yes. Controversial, no.


You obviously have not read most of my posts. If my posts were simply "funny" I wouldn't get nearly the hate I get on here. While some will say, "oh, I don't hate rv," but we all know, you don't get angry and go back and forth with someone, when his post is just "funny."

People don't like to admit when someone angers them, its almost like admitting defeat. But things I have said with regards to this country or animal rights would be considered highly controversial by just about anyone.



Sorry, I don't see any hate directed towards you. Not one little bit. People make fun of what you write, but they actually love it because of the funny you deliver.



People often times hide anger through humor. Ok, maybe people here don't hate me. maybe thats a bit much. But, I also find what people write here funny. The way people create whole threads about me. Have you seen those? I was once accused of being fake. Luckily, most with a brain, realize I am who i say i am.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

orion
Level 5

Join date: Jun 2005
Posts: 25000

Derek542 wrote:

There are ton of kids on here that know how to lift weights, only people with size actually have the right to thump their chest.


Or a chest to thump...

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

roybot
Level 1

Join date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6719

roguevampire wrote:

The way people create whole threads about me. Have you seen those?


http://tnation.T-Nation.com/...h_rogue_vampire

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Vir
Level

Join date: Jul 2009
Posts: 155

I want to know what the status update was that pissed this guy off.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

ChongLordUno
Level

Join date: Sep 2011
Posts: 472

hiphoptothetop wrote:
OP , man up ya big fairy , you seriously made a thread because someone threatened you on a social network site? LOL

empty threat's mate, if he was gonna do something i don't think he would let you know, report it if you feel for your safety but you are overreacting.

that's the braveheart myth well and truly put to bed now about us scot's haha

p.s fancy some jelly and ice cream ;) hail hail


Trust a tim to completely fuck it up :)

I am perfectly aware of all possible implications regarding this situation.

I have however decided to take any male pride out of the equation and play the game

He's a middle aged goon who was obviously blootered while watching the match and reacted badly to my wee dig. He would have woken up feeling very embarrased more than likely.

And that feeling of dismay will be further compounded in a few days when the police have a chap at his door.

Some people just have to learn the hard way that you can't be making threats online mate

ps Jelly and ice cream? Sounds like post workout nutrition for celtic boys club ;)

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

roybot
Level 1

Join date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6719

ChongLordUno wrote:
hiphoptothetop wrote:
OP , man up ya big fairy , you seriously made a thread because someone threatened you on a social network site? LOL

empty threat's mate, if he was gonna do something i don't think he would let you know, report it if you feel for your safety but you are overreacting.

that's the braveheart myth well and truly put to bed now about us scot's haha

p.s fancy some jelly and ice cream ;) hail hail


Trust a tim to completely fuck it up :)

I am perfectly aware of all possible implications regarding this situation.

I have however decided to take any male pride out of the equation and play the game

He's a middle aged goon who was obviously blootered while watching the match and reacted badly to my wee dig. He would have woken up feeling very embarrased more than likely.

And that feeling of dismay will be further compounded in a few days when the police have a chap at his door.

Some people just have to learn the hard way that you can't be making threats online mate

ps Jelly and ice cream? Sounds like post workout nutrition for celtic boys club ;)


1) LOL @ "blootered" - my new fave word.
2) Quit FB.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

roybot
Level 1

Join date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6719

XanderBuilt wrote:
Your "friend" is mad.

He's mad! He's mad. He's madder than Mad Jack McMad, the winner of this year's Mr Madman competition.


He's in the stickiest sitiation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

nunhgrader
Level

Join date: Mar 2011
Posts: 258

I would man up and, if he wanted to, rough him up enough to where he tastes his own blood for the next three days. Or, take my licks and feel like it was settled.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

hiphoptothetop
Level

Join date: May 2010
Posts: 113

ChongLordUno wrote:
hiphoptothetop wrote:
OP , man up ya big fairy , you seriously made a thread because someone threatened you on a social network site? LOL

empty threat's mate, if he was gonna do something i don't think he would let you know, report it if you feel for your safety but you are overreacting.

that's the braveheart myth well and truly put to bed now about us scot's haha

p.s fancy some jelly and ice cream ;) hail hail


Trust a tim to completely fuck it up :)

I am perfectly aware of all possible implications regarding this situation.

I have however decided to take any male pride out of the equation and play the game

He's a middle aged goon who was obviously blootered while watching the match and reacted badly to my wee dig. He would have woken up feeling very embarrased more than likely.

And that feeling of dismay will be further compounded in a few days when the police have a chap at his door.

Some people just have to learn the hard way that you can't be making threats online mate

ps Jelly and ice cream? Sounds like post workout nutrition for celtic boys club ;)



some people can't take a bit of banter so the guy is obviously a turd.

good luck to your'e team on sunday , they will need it, league flag is coming home.

P.S if you sent him a kiddy fiddling joke like the one you just said at the end of that post, i can't blame the guy for threatening you, lowest of the low stuff there dude.
but i can take a joke ;)

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

ChongLordUno
Level

Join date: Sep 2011
Posts: 472

roybot wrote:
XanderBuilt wrote:
Your "friend" is mad.

He's mad! He's mad. He's madder than Mad Jack McMad, the winner of this year's Mr Madman competition.


He's in the stickiest sitiation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.


Nice. Blackadder. I doff the proverbial cap

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

ChongLordUno
Level

Join date: Sep 2011
Posts: 472

hiphoptothetop wrote:
some people can't take a bit of banter so the guy is obviously a turd.

good luck to your'e team on sunday , they will need it, league flag is coming home.

P.S if you sent him a kiddy fiddling joke like the one you just said at the end of that post, i can't blame the guy for threatening you, lowest of the low stuff there dude.
but i can take a joke ;)


Yeah the guy couldn't handle banter. Thats it basically.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Aaargh
Level

Join date: Jan 2010
Posts: 70

ChongLordUno wrote:
I left a status update today making a comment about a cup final that took place in Scotland today. Obviously all in good jest.

Anyway some guy I used to hang out with sporadically suddenly jumped in and started becoming agressive. This culminated with him threatening me with violence.

This then progressed onto pm's which contained death threats.

What should I do?


Scotland baby. Posting bombs to opposite manager, yeah.
And Handegg guys here goes like "gheeey", right.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

westdale warrior
Level

Join date: Dec 2006
Posts: 258

print screen post pics of threats on facebook for all to see. caption something like "woah chill brother" revert to saying only variations of bro brew brah bother chil and chal when talking to the guy. he looks like an idiot and you can probably piss him off and lead to his social alienation just dont get mad or defensive cut right to silly. then if it persists continue the process just keep letting every one see what he says

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report