The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Get a Life
 
Frank Yang - from Brad Pitt to Bane
 

kaisermetal
Level 1

Join date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3748

masterpiece =D

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Sutebun
Level

Join date: Aug 2011
Posts: 604

When he finally plays that violin during a pose down we will have to make sure the video that follows gets well into the millions and that he makes American national news this time around.


This world needs more crazy like Frank Yang.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

VTPower
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2006
Posts: 131

Frank, your last vid with Kali was outstanding. I enjoyed it.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

digitalairair
Level 2

Join date: Aug 2005
Posts: 843



spent a nice weekend in Florida with Elliott Hulse

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

spar4tee
Level

Join date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10367

digitalairair wrote:


spent a nice weekend in Florida with Elliott Hulse

So many damn epic, Frank. I'm mirin' your ethereal prowess.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

csulli
Level 1

Join date: May 2012
Posts: 7537

Love the Elliot vid Frank.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

digitalairair
Level 2

Join date: Aug 2005
Posts: 843



just uploaded the new video of the Elliott Hulse collab series. Enjoy!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Duke Of ATP
Level

Join date: Oct 2013
Posts: 6

Crazy editing there. Love the shark part.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Voluminous
Level 4

Join date: Feb 2011
Posts: 420

cstratton2 wrote:
Besides feeling like I was on an acid trip that was a crazy transformation video, Frank! Good fricken work!


LOL

I'm so glad I clicked on this thread - ROFL

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Voluminous
Level 4

Join date: Feb 2011
Posts: 420

[quote]digitalairair wrote:
[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
[quote]digitalairair wrote:



long enough for below parallel squat



Video private :(

That's what I call the king of AWESOME. Hahahaha!

How come I never thought about doing this before? I WILL be doing this!! I'm gonna get my big black cock and take it to the gym tomorrow. Thats' going to be epic.

Ps: I actually loled at your friend dressed as an old lady. At first I thought she just collapsed at the sight of a black mamba. LMFAO!!
[/quote]

Can you make a video response to my video please?

LOOOL[/quote]

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Voluminous
Level 4

Join date: Feb 2011
Posts: 420

...



Hahahahaaa

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

digitalairair
Level 2

Join date: Aug 2005
Posts: 843

Voluminous wrote:
...



Hahahahaaa


almost forgot this threaded existed.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Wilbur Mercer
Level

Join date: May 2014
Posts: 1

I don't know how much you care for appreciation/flattery but my ego won't let me rest without thanking you. I have followed your videos for years and they have been life-changing, literally a form of the infamous red pill. Now that I've been awakened the hunger is insatiable and process irreversible. The videos you removed from youtube have intensified their presence in my subconscious through absence in the material world, rest are a under continuous study throughout my expansion. I am forever-grateful to have observed your expression. Now I, too feel a duty to express and spread ideas. You have my unconditional love and support - forever.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

xXSeraphimXx
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1678

Wilbur Mercer wrote:
I don't know how much you care for appreciation/flattery but my ego won't let me rest without thanking you. I have followed your videos for years and they have been life-changing, literally a form of the infamous red pill. Now that I've been awakened the hunger is insatiable and process irreversible. The videos you removed from youtube have intensified their presence in my subconsious through absence in the material world, rest are a under continuous study throughout my expansion. I am forever-grateful to have observed your expression. Now I, too feel a duty to express and spread ideas. You have my unconditional love and support forever.



Gay Troll

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

A-rod
Level

Join date: Jun 2013
Posts: 286

Gayest Troll. Way to gay up the thread gay troll.

xXSeraphimXx wrote:
Wilbur Mercer wrote:
I don't know how much you care for appreciation/flattery but my ego won't let me rest without thanking you. I have followed your videos for years and they have been life-changing, literally a form of the infamous red pill. Now that I've been awakened the hunger is insatiable and process irreversible. The videos you removed from youtube have intensified their presence in my subconsious through absence in the material world, rest are a under continuous study throughout my expansion. I am forever-grateful to have observed your expression. Now I, too feel a duty to express and spread ideas. You have my unconditional love and support forever.



Gay Troll

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

cstratton2
Level 4

Join date: Dec 2011
Posts: 876

A-rod wrote:
Gayest Troll. Way to gay up the thread gay troll.

xXSeraphimXx wrote:
Wilbur Mercer wrote:
I don't know how much you care for appreciation/flattery but my ego won't let me rest without thanking you. I have followed your videos for years and they have been life-changing, literally a form of the infamous red pill. Now that I've been awakened the hunger is insatiable and process irreversible. The videos you removed from youtube have intensified their presence in my subconsious through absence in the material world, rest are a under continuous study throughout my expansion. I am forever-grateful to have observed your expression. Now I, too feel a duty to express and spread ideas. You have my unconditional love and support forever.



Gay Troll



HAHAHA

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report