The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Get a Life
 
Ever Feel Like A Thread Killer? 60
 

ucallthatbass
Level

Join date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3433

2busy wrote:
^ That's just awesome... On so many levels...

fixed

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

ucallthatbass
Level

Join date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3433

dammit..it doesn't work on this page...put my comment back on the last page!!!


/this thread

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

byukid
Level 4

Join date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2625

Slipped off the front page...

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

byukid
Level 4

Join date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2625

.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

imhungry
Level

Join date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22832

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Grneyes
Level 3

Join date: May 2009
Posts: 8043

imhungry wrote:

That could never be played here. :( And, ew on the sharing a bottle!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Christine
Level 3

Join date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7519

Like my new job so far. Nice co-workers, great institution, good working conditions, lots to keep me busy and learning a ton. Basically, still in the honeymoon stage.

So far, so good.



~Go Ducks!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

aeyogi
Level 1

Join date: Jul 2009
Posts: 989

You are looking trim in the avi BYU.




Can you give us a hint as to what your new work is Christine?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

four60
Level 1

Join date: May 2006
Posts: 7341

aeyogi wrote:
You are looking trim in the avi BYU.




Can you give us a hint as to what your new work is Christine?


Office Linebacker

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Derek542
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Posts: 12713

aeyogi wrote:
You are looking trim in the avi BYU.




Can you give us a hint as to what your new work is Christine?


Fluffer

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Edgy
Level 2

Join date: Feb 2007
Posts: 10808

Derek542 wrote:
aeyogi wrote:
You are looking trim in the avi BYU.




Can you give us a hint as to what your new work is Christine?


Fluffer



hilar!


wheres Toots????????

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HoustonGuy
Level

Join date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7255

Edgy wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
aeyogi wrote:
You are looking trim in the avi BYU.




Can you give us a hint as to what your new work is Christine?


Fluffer



hilar!


Everybody knows I'm the fluffer here!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

aeyogi
Level 1

Join date: Jul 2009
Posts: 989

HoustonGuy wrote:
Edgy wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
aeyogi wrote:
You are looking trim in the avi BYU.




Can you give us a hint as to what your new work is Christine?


Fluffer



hilar!



Everybody knows I'm the fluffer here!


Fixed that for you.

Working with the quote thingies can be confusing; you generally do a good job for a Texan.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HoustonGuy
Level

Join date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7255

aeyogi wrote:
HoustonGuy wrote:
Edgy wrote:
Derek542 wrote:
aeyogi wrote:
You are looking trim in the avi BYU.




Can you give us a hint as to what your new work is Christine?


Fluffer



hilar!



Edgy is pretty gay.


Fixed that for you.

And actually I'm the King Fluffer.

Cool story bro.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Grneyes
Level 3

Join date: May 2009
Posts: 8043

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Christine
Level 3

Join date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7519

four60 wrote:
aeyogi wrote:
You are looking trim in the avi BYU.




Can you give us a hint as to what your new work is Christine?


Office Linebacker



Close. Working for a department that oversees research compliance. Basically, there are laws that dictate the treatment of human subjects for research purposes (medical, social and behavioral research) and we make sure that the researchers are following these guidelines.

Since most of my adult life I have worked in property management, this is new and, well, fun.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Christine
Level 3

Join date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7519

Oh, and the gym at the rec center is awesome. Several cages, great equipment and an oly lifting platform.

This morning I was able to hog two cages for my workout with no problem.

:-)

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HoustonGuy
Level

Join date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7255

Christine wrote:
Oh, and the gym at the rec center is awesome. Several cages, great equipment and an oly lifting platform.

This morning I was able to hog two cages for my workout with no problem.

:-)

Who did you fluff?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Christine
Level 3

Join date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7519

HoustonGuy wrote:
Christine wrote:
Oh, and the gym at the rec center is awesome. Several cages, great equipment and an oly lifting platform.

This morning I was able to hog two cages for my workout with no problem.

:-)

Who did you fluff?



Not you.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HoustonGuy
Level

Join date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7255

Christine wrote:
HoustonGuy wrote:
Christine wrote:
Oh, and the gym at the rec center is awesome. Several cages, great equipment and an oly lifting platform.

This morning I was able to hog two cages for my workout with no problem.

:-)

Who did you fluff?



Not you.

No shit.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Grneyes
Level 3

Join date: May 2009
Posts: 8043

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HoustonGuy
Level

Join date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7255

Hiiiiiiii-di- ho bitches. How are the remnants of my favorite e-clique doing?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Brother Chris
Level 2

Join date: May 2005
Posts: 17056

Hi.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

2busy
Level 4

Join date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5055

Trying to escape the Boogey-Man...

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

aeyogi
Level 1

Join date: Jul 2009
Posts: 989

2busy wrote:
Trying to escape the Boogey-Man...


Cute kitten. Is it yours, Busy?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report