The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Get a Life
 
Busta Rhymes Got Big!
1
 

skimmy_jimmy
Level 4

Join date: Jul 2005
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 564

did yall notice that Busta Rhymes put some serious mass on? i saw that touch it video today and about shit myself. last time i saw him he was a skinny son bitch. heres him a while back.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

skimmy_jimmy
Level 4

Join date: Jul 2005
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 564

then heres him now

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

freejury
Level

Join date: Jan 2005
Location:
Posts: 187

steroids

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

doogie
Level 2

Join date: Feb 2003
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 5538

Oh...

That's huge.

Is he going to enter the Olympia this year?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

NateOrade
Level 5

Join date: Jul 2004
Location:
Posts: 3817

Seriously though, it looks like he went from skinny to normal. And that's good.

Just look at the picture. It's only of the upper 2/3 of his upper back. Anyone would look big like that. But like I said, nice to see someone gain muscle.

doogie wrote:
Oh...

That's huge.

Is he going to enter the Olympia this year?


  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Xen Nova
Level 1

Join date: May 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 5848

actually he's been a pretty built guy for quite sometime... he just started hitting the weights its nothing really that serious. He's not even that big just pretty built

He looks like he deadlifted a few times basically.

lol its amazing who we get so enthralled by someone having a physique that he means he walked into 24hr lol

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Chris Colucci
Contributor

Join date: Jan 2005
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 6654

Xen Nova wrote:
lol its amazing who we get so enthralled by someone having a physique that he means he walked into 24hr lol


Ditto on that, man. Borderline Joe Average.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

BrwnbellyYankee
Level 1

Join date: May 2005
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 397

yeah i noticed it when i was watching "th shop" on mtv, his neck is huge.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

skimmy_jimmy
Level 4

Join date: Jul 2005
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 564

yeh i probably over emphasized it but i just thought it was kinda crazy

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Krollmonster
Level

Join date: Aug 2005
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 909

Natural Nate wrote:
Seriously though, it looks like he went from skinny to normal. And that's good.


I have seen him on one of the video shows and he is more developed than that photo. He certainly put on some good size.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Chris Colucci
Contributor

Join date: Jan 2005
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 6654

If he's jacked enough to take out Michael Meyers in Halloween: Ressurection, that's good enough for me.

Actually, if I remember correctly, he looked pretty good in Shaft too.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

skimmy_jimmy
Level 4

Join date: Jul 2005
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 564

you guys know how tall he is?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

BrwnbellyYankee
Level 1

Join date: May 2005
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 397

Minotaur wrote:
If he's jacked enough to take out Michael Meyers in Halloween: Ressurection, that's good enough for me.


hahaha, did anyone else notice that he only had one sideburn in that movie

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

sugarfree
Level 4

Join date: Oct 2003
Location:
Posts: 489

freejury wrote:
steroids


This is the body of a juicer?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

X-Factor
Level

Join date: Jan 2004
Location: Ontario, CAN
Posts: 805

sugarfree wrote:
freejury wrote:
steroids

This is the body of a juicer?


Must be apple.

Either that or it's his excuse for having small balls.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Bauer97
Level 4

Join date: Aug 2005
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 2638

Tattoos like that make anybody look immediately more muscular. Although I agree, I certainly wouldn't qualify him as "big" by any means.

Just saying, because after I got a tattoo that ran from rear delt to rear delt, my back immediately looked wider...

The only exception would be Usher, who has tattoos all over his back, and is still the skinniest, yet somehow incredibly arrogant about how "buff" he is, piece of shit I've ever seen...

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Professor X
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Location:
Posts: 51898

Bauer97 wrote:
Tattoos like that make anybody look immediately more muscular. Although I agree, I certainly wouldn't qualify him as "big" by any means.

Just saying, because after I got a tattoo that ran from rear delt to rear delt, my back immediately looked wider...

The only exception would be Usher, who has tattoos all over his back, and is still the skinniest, yet somehow incredibly arrogant about how "buff" he is, piece of shit I've ever seen...


LOL.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
1
Topic is Locked
This thread has reached its maximum number of replies. Click HERE to start a new topic.