The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Get a Life
 
Avatar: Legend of Korra
 

LTKO
Level

Join date: Nov 2009
Posts: 430

oh man. tenzen's kids are freaking adorable.


edit: just done. loled a few times. pretty awesome

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

TooHuman
Level 3

Join date: Feb 2008
Posts: 577

Episode 1 and 2 in 720p download:

http://thepiratebay.se/....264_[PublicHD]

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LiquidMercury
Level 3

Join date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3238

Anyone curious as to how Tenzen got so serious when Aing and Katura were both pretty free spirited?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LTKO
Level

Join date: Nov 2009
Posts: 430

well toph was pretty funny and cool. but her daughter seems like a bitch. maybe their children just turned out bad. tenzen is pretty hilarious in his own way though.



SPOILER FOR AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER


btw, in book 2 chapter 2/3, title: the swamp.

there's this dude bending the vines in the swamp. he was this fat dude in a giant vine monster-like thingy. grass/nature bending anyone???

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

four60
Level 1

Join date: May 2006
Posts: 7341

LTKO wrote:
well toph was pretty funny and cool. but her daughter seems like a bitch. maybe their children just turned out bad. tenzen is pretty hilarious in his own way though.



SPOILER FOR AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER


btw, in book 2 chapter 2/3, title: the swamp.

there's this dude bending the vines in the swamp. he was this fat dude in a giant vine monster-like thingy. grass/nature bending anyone???


Just like blood bending the swamp benders are just using another form of Water Bending.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

sardines12
Level

Join date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1645

LiquidMercury wrote:
sardines12 wrote:
four60 wrote:
LiquidMercury wrote:
sardines12 wrote:
ishinator wrote:
I'm waiting for the first avatar state scene.

As far as I know the avatar can't go into the Avatar state anymore.


Ugh what? Other than her ability to control it (which most likely she can't yet because she hasn't learned air bending either) they haven't said anything about her being unable to go avatar mode.


Yes I thought the only way to lose The Avatar State was to lose connection with the Avatar line and that would mean no more Avatars.


Man I'm a geek


Whoops I guess he almost lost it when he got Aziula'd.


You do realize this thread is about the NEW avatar show (the sequel to the last airbender). The new avatar is named Korra and we have learned that she is going to be trained by Aing's son in airbending.

What I had no idea (sarcasm)

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LiquidMercury
Level 3

Join date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3238

four60, I think it's sad that you and I know way too much about this show and the details and nuances. Children at heart.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

four60
Level 1

Join date: May 2006
Posts: 7341

LiquidMercury wrote:
four60, I think it's sad that you and I know way too much about this show and the details and nuances. Children at heart.


hahahaha, Well its funny you wrote that. I was typing that post while on the "A" train leaving Queens going into Brooklyn with my NYC angry face on. I felt tough while posting it. hahahaha

Don't mind getting older just feel no need to "Be Old".

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

ishinator
Level

Join date: Nov 2010
Posts: 277

The animation for this is FAR better than the last airbender.

Btw did you guys catch up with the comic?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

sardines12
Level

Join date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1645

LiquidMercury wrote:
Anyone curious as to how Tenzen got so serious when Aing and Katura were both pretty free spirited?

We haven't really seen them as adults though, just old lady Katara. I wonder who is leading the fire nation?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LiquidMercury
Level 3

Join date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3238

sardines12 wrote:
LiquidMercury wrote:
Anyone curious as to how Tenzen got so serious when Aing and Katura were both pretty free spirited?

We haven't really seen them as adults though, just old lady Katara. I wonder who is leading the fire nation?


From what I understand the nations are no longer separated by bending but they are all colonies of the republic. In the intro it says something along the lines that all the fire nation colonies were broken up into separate states or something like that. I assume he meant Earth kingdom, water tribe, so on so forth so that now the main issue isn't bender vs bender but non-bender vs bender. I could be misinterpreting the intro though.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

ishinator
Level

Join date: Nov 2010
Posts: 277

The nations are still separate, but the former fire nation colonies are part of the United Republic.
The capitol of United Republic is Republic City.


Read the comic guys lol.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LiquidMercury
Level 3

Join date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3238

ishinator wrote:
The nations are still separate, but the former fire nation colonies are part of the United Republic.
The capitol of United Republic is Republic City.


Read the comic guys lol.


Too lazy. Rather watch cartoons.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LTKO
Level

Join date: Nov 2009
Posts: 430

hmmm katara said something along the lines of "everyone she knew is gone" so i'm guessing anng,toph,sakka etc etc are mostly all gone?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

four60
Level 1

Join date: May 2006
Posts: 7341

LTKO wrote:
hmmm katara said something along the lines of "everyone she knew is gone" so i'm guessing anng,toph,sakka etc etc are mostly all gone?


I have hope Toph is alive

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LiquidMercury
Level 3

Join date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3238

You know A'ing will make an appearance as the last avatar to help Korra along the way. Toph being alive would be awesome. Old her would be similar to Boomy from the first Avatar in my mind. Kind of bat shit crazy/senile...

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

four60
Level 1

Join date: May 2006
Posts: 7341

LiquidMercury wrote:
You know A'ing will make an appearance as the last avatar to help Korra along the way. Toph being alive would be awesome. Old her would be similar to Boomy from the first Avatar in my mind. Kind of bat shit crazy/senile...



This would be cool. The kid was a prodigy earth bender if she lived long she may just be the strongest bender alive. Ofcourse I can't let my geek fan ideas get carried away

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LiquidMercury
Level 3

Join date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3238

I always wanted to see a fight of Aing vs Toph+Irro+Katarra.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Professor X
Level 5

Join date: Oct 2002
Posts: 51898

I love this show. I am also trying to avoid reading the spoilers here....but I do want to know if we ever heard what happened to Zuko's mother.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

four60
Level 1

Join date: May 2006
Posts: 7341

Professor X wrote:
I love this show. I am also trying to avoid reading the spoilers here....but I do want to know if we ever heard what happened to Zuko's mother.




Hahahahahahahah. From what was said on the first show I get a feeling we will see a mini movie or an episode on just that question.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

ishinator
Level

Join date: Nov 2010
Posts: 277

Professor X wrote:
I love this show. I am also trying to avoid reading the spoilers here....but I do want to know if we ever heard what happened to Zuko's mother.


Lulz I was kind of annoyed at that trolling joke in the first episode.

But we're most likely going to find out when in May when part 2 of The Promise comes out.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

illadelphia91
Level 1

Join date: Apr 2011
Posts: 394

four60 wrote:
LTKO wrote:
hmmm katara said something along the lines of "everyone she knew is gone" so i'm guessing anng,toph,sakka etc etc are mostly all gone?


I have hope Toph is alive


Man I wish Sokka was still alive, would've been fun seeing him as an old man

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

ishinator
Level

Join date: Nov 2010
Posts: 277

Episode 3
http://dubhappy.com/...orra-episode-3/

This episode is amazing

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

LiquidMercury
Level 3

Join date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3238

illadelphia91 wrote:
four60 wrote:
LTKO wrote:
hmmm katara said something along the lines of "everyone she knew is gone" so i'm guessing anng,toph,sakka etc etc are mostly all gone?


I have hope Toph is alive


Man I wish Sokka was still alive, would've been fun seeing him as an old man


Is Bolen (sp? - earthbender brother dude) the same person who voiced Sakka?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

ishinator
Level

Join date: Nov 2010
Posts: 277

Apparently, Zuko's alive.

http://avatarthelastairbendero...

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report