The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
Politics and World Issues
 
2 Teens Beat a WWII Veteran to Death
1 2 Next Last
 

Mr. Walkway
Level

Join date: Sep 2010
Location:
Posts: 3219

http://www.kxly.com/...iz/-/index.html


Spokane police are looking for two male suspects in the attack. They said the suspects are African Americans between 16 and 19 years old. One suspect was described as heavy set and wearing all black clothing. The other was described as being about 6 feet tall and 150 pounds. There was no description of what clothing the second suspect was wearing other than a silk do-rag.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

bdocksaints75
Level 3

Join date: May 2012
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 1680

What the fuck is wrong with people. I hope they catch the individuals responsible.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

countingbeans
Level 2

Join date: Oct 2008
Location:
Posts: 19642

BAN ALL THA GUNS SO WE CAN STOP SENSELESS KILLINGS!!!!11!11!!!!



Oh... Wait.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

magick
Level

Join date: Aug 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1355

Ban fists!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

countingbeans
Level 2

Join date: Oct 2008
Location:
Posts: 19642

magick wrote:
Ban fists!



FUCK YEAH!

No more fists allowed in public without a back ground check and a carry permit.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

kinein
Level 4

Join date: Oct 2006
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1202

I'm still waiting for someone to come in and say, its gun control.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

chobbs
Level 1

Join date: May 2012
Location:
Posts: 3082

Won't hear about this on tv though.....

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

countingbeans
Level 2

Join date: Oct 2008
Location:
Posts: 19642

kinein wrote:
I'm still waiting for someone to come in and say, its gun control.



Look, would a gun have saved this man's life?

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on the circumstances, and you have to factor in the dude is almost 90 damn years old. How spry the guy was will come into play. After WWII he might not have even wanted to have a gun, let alone on him at the rink.

Plus, not to disrespect a murdered vet, but he might have been a total dick head, and these kids have temper issues...

Who knows what happened, we don't even have suspects yet. Outside of commenting on the fact that gun control is stupid because senseless violence still happens, the story is just a sad happening where someone who fought for our freedom died earlier than he was supposed to.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Karado
Level

Join date: Jul 2012
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 1302

Not the first time WW2 Vets have been beaten, stabbed or killed by thugs here,
And I am almost certain Japanese youth wouldn't dare do these
kinds of things to THEIR WW2 Vets and they lost the fuckin' war....And WE say we're the ''Greatest'' Country?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

SkyzykS
Level 2

Join date: Apr 2004
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 9208

Mr Walkway, you are becoming a real shitbag with all of this racebaiting.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

chobbs
Level 1

Join date: May 2012
Location:
Posts: 3082

countingbeans wrote:
kinein wrote:
I'm still waiting for someone to come in and say, its gun control.



Look, would a gun have saved this man's life?

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on the circumstances, and you have to factor in the dude is almost 90 damn years old. How spry the guy was will come into play. After WWII he might not have even wanted to have a gun, let alone on him at the rink.

Plus, not to disrespect a murdered vet, but he might have been a total dick head, and these kids have temper issues...

Who knows what happened, we don't even have suspects yet. Outside of commenting on the fact that gun control is stupid because senseless violence still happens, the story is just a sad happening where someone who fought for our freedom died earlier than he was supposed to.

So if your grandpa was a total dick and just had a random spell of hostility, he deserves to get his ass beat to death?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

magick
Level

Join date: Aug 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1355

chobbs wrote:
So if your grandpa was a total dick and just had a random spell of hostility, he deserves to get his ass beat to death?


Not at all what he said.

The fact remains that a provoked attack is a league different from an unprovoked one.

But someone dying does sort of invalidate most justifications.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Quasi-Tech
Level

Join date: Apr 2012
Location:
Posts: 1042

See I saw this post on the new post posts list on the homepage... and I clicked in here HOPING it wouldn't be two black kids.... fuck.

I just give up, seriously.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Mr. Walkway
Level

Join date: Sep 2010
Location:
Posts: 3219

SkyzykS wrote:
Mr Walkway, you are becoming a real shitbag with all of this racebaiting.


take it however you want, I just feel compelled to post what would otherwise get swept under the rug.

this man died to protect your and my generation from fascism.. I think his last moments deserve a little respect and recognition.. so we can have a moment of silence to acknowledge him.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Aragorn
Level 10

Join date: Feb 2003
Location:
Posts: 9305

SkyzykS wrote:
Mr Walkway, you are becoming a real shitbag with all of this racebaiting.


Second this. Tired of it. I'm fucking sorry this guy died in such a travesty, and I hope they fry the fuckers who did it. But I'm seriously fucking tired of this not-subtle-at-all race baiting going on.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Quasi-Tech
Level

Join date: Apr 2012
Location:
Posts: 1042

Yes, let's not report the news that strangely shows young males acting inappropriately, or better yet, like animals, preying on the unaware, weak, or defenseless.

Let's post something positive about them. Here's one... similar case to the above, happened about 4 years ago.. kids got off with juvi for killing a man, sooo amazing. Apparently a life isn't worth too much.

http://seattletimes.com/...tubaman23m.html

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

theBeth
Level

Join date: May 2013
Location:
Posts: 1149

Aragorn wrote:
SkyzykS wrote:
Mr Walkway, you are becoming a real shitbag with all of this racebaiting.


Second this. Tired of it. I'm fucking sorry this guy died in such a travesty, and I hope they fry the fuckers who did it. But I'm seriously fucking tired of this not-subtle-at-all race baiting going on.


Amen. Does anyone wonder if this plus his heavily generalized opinions of women are somehow a reflection of some kind of deep seated fear or insecurity?

Aragorn, I am a BIG fan of yours :)

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

usmccds423
Level 5

Join date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 8892

What I find really funny is that, Walkway, you love to bash, "liberals," but this is liberal play # 1. Take a tragedy and twist it to your agenda, which of course we all know is to:
A.) Be racist
B.) Bait the black posters here into yet another race thread.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

legendaryblaze
Level

Join date: Jun 2009
Location: Quebec, CAN
Posts: 1395

SkyzykS wrote:
Mr Walkway, you are becoming a real shitbag with all of this racebaiting.

How is this racebaiting if it's a commonly reoccuring event?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

zecarlo
Level 4

Join date: Aug 2006
Location:
Posts: 2356

If I don't hear about it on MSNBC then I assume it never happened. The OP does the same thing only switch Stormfront for MSNBC.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

zecarlo
Level 4

Join date: Aug 2006
Location:
Posts: 2356

legendaryblaze wrote:
SkyzykS wrote:
Mr Walkway, you are becoming a real shitbag with all of this racebaiting.

How is this racebaiting if it's a commonly reoccuring event?

Because it isn't.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Gettnitdone
Level

Join date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 3446

Didn't some Congressional leader or major say latinos were the "new slaves" in America? So STFU Walkway, perro sucio.

Chuparme la polla.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

In10s
Level

Join date: Jan 2010
Location: Yukon, CAN
Posts: 135

legendaryblaze wrote:
SkyzykS wrote:
Mr Walkway, you are becoming a real shitbag with all of this racebaiting.

How is this racebaiting if it's a commonly reoccuring event?



Everything thing now appears to be branded with the title "racebaiting." "Straw man" was the previous buzz word.

This phenomena goes around in cycles around here. Don't pay much heed to it.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

usmccds423
Level 5

Join date: Jan 2008
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 8892

legendaryblaze wrote:
SkyzykS wrote:
Mr Walkway, you are becoming a real shitbag with all of this racebaiting.

How is this racebaiting if it's a commonly reoccuring event?


Come on man, there were 14,600 murders in 2011 with an estimates population of 311.5 M people. So no, it isn't a very common occurrence. FBI says that's 4.7 per 100,000.

http://www.fbi.gov/.../tables/table-1

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

legendaryblaze
Level

Join date: Jun 2009
Location: Quebec, CAN
Posts: 1395

zecarlo wrote:
legendaryblaze wrote:
SkyzykS wrote:
Mr Walkway, you are becoming a real shitbag with all of this racebaiting.

How is this racebaiting if it's a commonly reoccuring event?

Because it isn't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/...rate_statistics

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last