Building High-Performance Muscle™
Velocity Diet Recipes
 
What Should I Eat to Get Plenty of Fibre
1
 

boyinpain
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location:
Posts: 121

I find myself only pooping once to twice a week, and thats bad.. what should i eat so i can have a long goood solid poop.

  Report
 

corstijeir
Level 100

Join date: Mar 2010
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 3313

boyinpain wrote:
I find myself only pooping once to twice a week, and thats bad.. what should i eat so i can have a long goood solid poop.


Here is an article by John Meadows should have all the answers you need.

http://www.T-Nation.com/..._simple&cr=

Ohh and if that doesn't help go to the doctor.

  Report
 

corstijeir
Level 100

Join date: Mar 2010
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 3313

don't over do the fiber either- that's not what you want. You want just enough.

  Report
 

boyinpain
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location:
Posts: 121

i went to my doctor and he told me it's normal, im canadian, free health care and all that ya know.

and all the white flour in my diet is just tearing up my stomach.

  Report
 

BTolbert
Level

Join date: Nov 2011
Location: North Carolina, USA
Posts: 10

boyinpain wrote:
i went to my doctor and he told me it's normal, im canadian, free health care and all that ya know.

and all the white flour in my diet is just tearing up my stomach.


Dude really bro i would pop if i didn't hudge once or twice a day go to herbdoc .com and buy some intestinal formulas and you will be amazed how often you go and how much better you'll feel

  Report
 

boyinpain
Level

Join date: Dec 2011
Location:
Posts: 121

BTolbert wrote:
boyinpain wrote:
i went to my doctor and he told me it's normal, im canadian, free health care and all that ya know.

and all the white flour in my diet is just tearing up my stomach.


Dude really bro i would pop if i didn't hudge once or twice a day go to herbdoc .com and buy some intestinal formulas and you will be amazed how often you go and how much better you'll feel



but i want some normal meals with fiber.

  Report
 

Severiano
Level 1

Join date: Mar 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 886

Not sure what your meals are like, but something you can supplement in your diet are nuts, like almonds, pecans and walnuts. If you find a way to incorporate coconut meat, that is also great fiber. Are you drinking enough water?

  Report
 

Severiano
Level 1

Join date: Mar 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 886

Not sure what your meals are like, but something you can supplement in your diet are nuts, like almonds, pecans and walnuts. Things like coconut meat, artichoke, lentils and almost any source of bean are going to have a lot of fiber, there is a great article published on these forums on types of fiber as well.

  Report
1