The Intelligent & Relentless Pursuit of Muscle™
War Room
 
Invites
1
 

Mikeyali
Level 4

Join date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2014

Any of you gents know how to invite someone in here? I apparently have no ability to operate the search function efficiently.

mike

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

davidcox1
Level 2

Join date: Dec 2008
Posts: 780

When you are outside the War Room and click on someone's name, the menu that comes up should have an option called "Invite to War Room". At least I have that option.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HolyMacaroni
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5147

pfft.

looks like it's something the field grade guys get to do while they sit around and ask for more dog and pony shows.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

davidcox1
Level 2

Join date: Dec 2008
Posts: 780

HolyMacaroni wrote:
pfft.

looks like it's something the field grade guys get to do while they sit around and ask for more dog and pony shows.


Some day . . . when you have been the subject of an epic thread . . . then, just maybe then, you will be able to invite folks to join the War Room.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

reneeweimer
Level 1

Join date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2830

If you got my PM, it should help.

Renee

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

davidcox1
Level 2

Join date: Dec 2008
Posts: 780

Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut. I can no longer invite people to the War Room and ArmyAviator PM'd me asking for an invite. Either they stripped me of my powers or there is a technical problem. Can someone else invite the guy in here?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

Mikeyali
Level 4

Join date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2014

davidcox1 wrote:
Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut. I can no longer invite people to the War Room and ArmyAviator PM'd me asking for an invite. Either they stripped me of my powers or there is a technical problem. Can someone else invite the guy in here?


I knew it wasn't just me.

mike

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

davidcox1
Level 2

Join date: Dec 2008
Posts: 780

Mikeyali wrote:
davidcox1 wrote:
Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut. I can no longer invite people to the War Room and ArmyAviator PM'd me asking for an invite. Either they stripped me of my powers or there is a technical problem. Can someone else invite the guy in here?


I knew it wasn't just me.

mike


Well maybe it is. I have my powers back.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

ArmyAviator
Level 2

Join date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17

Thank you very much everyone I now can post in here.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

davidcox1
Level 2

Join date: Dec 2008
Posts: 780

I used to be able to invite new folks to the War Room, but my "invite" link is missing. This guy would like to join--says he's a cadet: cdt_locke

Can anyone else still add new guys? If so, could you add him for me (I would if I could).

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

armygrunt82
Level 2

Join date: May 2009
Posts: 147

davidcox1 wrote:
I used to be able to invite new folks to the War Room, but my "invite" link is missing. This guy would like to join--says he's a cadet: cdt_locke

Can anyone else still add new guys? If so, could you add him for me (I would if I could).


Done, although it really annoys me when people have a cell phone profile pic with their dogtags on.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

cdt_locke
Level

Join date: Oct 2010
Posts: 37

davidcox1 wrote:
I used to be able to invite new folks to the War Room, but my "invite" link is missing. This guy would like to join--says he's a cadet: cdt_locke

Can anyone else still add new guys? If so, could you add him for me (I would if I could).


Thanks, I'm in, appreciate it.

(and for who added me, thanks. and your right the dogtag pic was a little douchey, but to be honest i didnt think much of it... anyways, i like the new one better)

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HolyMacaroni
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5147

you been to ldac yet locke?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

cdt_locke
Level

Join date: Oct 2010
Posts: 37

No man I'm a newbie, Ms 1. You?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HolyMacaroni
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5147

went a few years back. 02 now and trying to be like cox1 when i grow up, minus all the frilly flyboy stuff

<3

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

cdt_locke
Level

Join date: Oct 2010
Posts: 37

Cool, what did you branch?

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

davidcox1
Level 2

Join date: Dec 2008
Posts: 780

HolyMacaroni wrote:
went a few years back. 02 now and trying to be like cox1 when i grow up, minus all the frilly flyboy stuff

<3


And I on the other hand am trying to become as popular as Holy Mac!

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

HolyMacaroni
Level 1

Join date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5147

cdt_locke wrote:
Cool, what did you branch?


Infantry.

i didn't realize there were other options? :-P

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

armygrunt82
Level 2

Join date: May 2009
Posts: 147

HolyMacaroni wrote:
cdt_locke wrote:
Cool, what did you branch?


Infantry.

i didn't realize there were other options? :-P


There isnt

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
 

cdt_locke
Level

Join date: Oct 2010
Posts: 37

HolyMacaroni wrote:
cdt_locke wrote:
Cool, what did you branch?


Infantry.

i didn't realize there were other options? :-P


Ha hell ya. That's my goal, I've got a few years now.

  Post New Thread | Reply | Quote | Report
1